Welcome to the Soul Society! An RP based in a Bleach Alternative Universe, this time around is a little different. For the time being, you, the writer, will be playing as a Shinigami Academy Cadet! With the site still new in its opening, we welcome you!
Welcome to the Soul Society! An RP based in a Bleach Alternative Universe, this time around is a little different. For the time being, you, the writer, will be playing as a Shinigami Academy Cadet! With the site still new in its opening, we welcome you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome one and all. The site is now open for Role Play. Don't be shy about joining and having some fun. The more the merrier. We promise a more relaxed and at the same time fun environment!
Hello to all the Guests currently browsing. I challenge you all to pop by and say Hello. I'm sure you won't regret it.
SS Affiliates
Our Button: Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad) - Page 2 S-Society%20Button_zpsx5yyzcmq SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP // Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad) - Page 2 9j4miqhBleach Platinum Hearts
The Navigator
Photobucket

Latest topics
»  The Briar Patch
Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 8:50 pm by Vigilante

» Main Division Grounds
Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:41 am by Janza

» THE SEVEN ; POKEMON + DROP {JCINK}
Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:27 am by Guest

» Rokubantai Communications Center (6th Squad)
Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:07 pm by Vigilante

» Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad)
Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:21 am by Ryuki

» Nibantai Entrance and Front Grounds
Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 9:55 am by Janza

» Sengoku Climax
Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:46 pm by Guest

» Academy Courtyard
Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:55 pm by Vigilante

» World of Ninja
Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:21 am by Guest

Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuki

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu50
HakudaHakuda80
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad)   Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 5:21 pm

Kaya did not like the overall vibe of this situation, he wasnt sure but something about this man seemed off. He hadn't really done anything to offend Kaya but he couldn't shake the feeling that this guy had weird motives.

"Uh, I'll think it over sir I mean I appreciate the invitation but for now though I'm probably gonna be preoccupied with getting adjusted to the squad, if I have time though I'll probably swing by."

Kaya wasn't sure why exactly but he hoped his interactions with this individual known as Igor would be kept to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Academy Student
Academy Student
Vigilante

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou60

PostSubject: Re: Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad)   Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 5:45 pm

"Hehe. Gotta keep your friends close and your competition closer as they say."

Igor said to himself.

As a diligent member of the rokubantai, Igor had been reading up on the new class from the academy and Kaya was, by far, the most promising. He needed a henchman that was stronger than the rest of the newbies so that he could ensure that he would be respected and no one would look too much into his business.

One of the ways Igor kept up his repute and his steady climb up the ranks was to command very competent men that would complete missions efficiently . Even though he didn't actually contribute to much of anything, he used his mission assignments and their results to prove his 'excellent leadership skills.' Igor himself didn't completely believe he was that corrupt and would delude himself to thinking he was actually a significant factor in the division. He would also train and subconsciously pick fights with people slightly weaker than him to prove to himself and others that he was a force to be reckoned with.

Now that someone like kaya was here, Igor would abuse his free time like a bank investor would abuse an intern. He quickly made his way to the communications center and opened the box of the new recruit profiles, looking from side to side to make sure no one was watching. He got Maya's ID number, wrote it down, and then placed it in an assignment registry for the patrol into district 68, a district dangerous for anyone even shinigami. The patrol would be on the lookout for weapons smugglers, people who had all kinds of power circles in Rukongai that reached places most didn't want to mention.

A mohawked beet-red and wrinkled with attitude faced shinigami would approach Kaya in several minutes reading Kaya's name on a roster.

"Kaya... AA... Liyah? Yeah that's you. I'm 80th seat Hanso Mimura. You have been ordered to assemble outside the sereitei gate immediately. This is going to be a tough mission and I don't want any slowpoke stragglers on my team!"

The Mohawk would quickly jog away with a frown, looking like he had a chip on his shoulder or severe constipation. Even some of his fellow division members rolled their eyes as the angry man sallied past them.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuki

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu50
HakudaHakuda80
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad)   Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:21 am

"Hanso Mimura?" Kaya said to himself.  He couldn't believe the amount of loud mouthed assholes he was running into lately, and worse yet they were all either on their way to becoming shinigami or already were shinigami. This fact alone gave Kaya no choice but to let out a depressing sigh.

"Wait a minute what!? Tough mission!? But I just got here man!.....damn it....he even said my last name wrong..."
Unfortunately for the new shinigami he had let the cliché dickish nature of this Hanso Mimura character and his mohawk distract him temporarily from the fact that he had just been sent on a dangerous mission despite just arriving.  In fact something about this entire situation seemed a bit off, it wasn't entirely strange for a new shinigami to be sent on a small mission to sort of ease them into the squad but to be put on a mission like this so early was definitely fishy.  Did someone from higher up have it out for him? That was impossible however as Kaya made sure to remain low profile during his academy days pretty much making no friends but also making no enemies, however he couldn’t rule out the possibility that someone who hated his family could be trying to get back at his father somehow.

There were plenty of questions Kaya wanted answered but for now he’d have to go along with this sudden predicament.

“Well it can’t be worse than the hollows right?.....”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad)   Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2