Welcome to the Soul Society! An RP based in a Bleach Alternative Universe, this time around is a little different. For the time being, you, the writer, will be playing as a Shinigami Academy Cadet! With the site still new in its opening, we welcome you!
Welcome to the Soul Society! An RP based in a Bleach Alternative Universe, this time around is a little different. For the time being, you, the writer, will be playing as a Shinigami Academy Cadet! With the site still new in its opening, we welcome you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome one and all. The site is now open for Role Play. Don't be shy about joining and having some fun. The more the merrier. We promise a more relaxed and at the same time fun environment!
Hello to all the Guests currently browsing. I challenge you all to pop by and say Hello. I'm sure you won't regret it.
SS Affiliates
Our Button:   The Briar Patch S-Society%20Button_zpsx5yyzcmq SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP //   The Briar Patch 9j4miqhBleach Platinum Hearts
The Navigator
Photobucket

Latest topics
»  The Briar Patch
  The Briar Patch EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 8:50 pm by Vigilante

» Main Division Grounds
  The Briar Patch EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:41 am by Janza

» THE SEVEN ; POKEMON + DROP {JCINK}
  The Briar Patch EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:27 am by Guest

» Rokubantai Communications Center (6th Squad)
  The Briar Patch EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:07 pm by Vigilante

» Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad)
  The Briar Patch EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:21 am by Ryuki

» Nibantai Entrance and Front Grounds
  The Briar Patch EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 9:55 am by Janza

» Sengoku Climax
  The Briar Patch EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:46 pm by Guest

» Academy Courtyard
  The Briar Patch EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:55 pm by Vigilante

» World of Ninja
  The Briar Patch EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:21 am by Guest

The Briar Patch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vigilante
Academy Student
Academy Student
Vigilante

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou60

The Briar Patch Empty
PostSubject: The Briar Patch     The Briar Patch EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Hanso Mimura waited outside the Sereitei gate for Kaya.

"Where the hell is Shishio and Gordon?"

He was supposed to have two other teammates join him on the mission, but just before he was about to roll call he heard the sound of distant moaning from the difference coming down the main street of district 1.

His eyes widened as he realized it was a large group of shinigami from the 9th division surrounding 4 division squad members carrying stretchers.

The first of the wounded was a patrol of 5 11th members. They were all burned terribly, and one was clearly D.O.A., completely poked full of holes by some melee weapon.

The second patrol was of the 6th from the exact district he and Kaya were assigned to. The first was a woman that had been cut cleanly in half and was on life support. The other two were Shishio and Gordon.

Shishio's eyes were completely open while he was muttering gibberish.

"Sea turtles only in mammoth lord walter plants yellow hills..."

Gordon possibly had it worse, with a 4th squad nurse holding his almost completely ripped off jaw in place while he just silently lay on the stretcher in shock.

When Kaya reached this miserable sight, Hanso shook his head with his arms folded.

"Welp, looks like they don't like our patrols anymore... Until the captain creates the new patrol C it's just you and me Aaliyah-san. I'll try to teach you the ropes, but, if you slip up, I'm leaving you behind. Nothing personal, it's just that once you step on the wrong shoes and in the wrong territory you're nothing but roadkill and there's no point in me trying to negotiate if it'll just make me a target too, heheh."

Hanso motioned for Kaya to follow on a hike into the deepest areas of Rukongai. They would jog for several hours before reaching the district 52, where the mission would begin.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuki

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu50
HakudaHakuda80
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

The Briar Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Briar Patch     The Briar Patch EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 6:54 pm

Kaya almost vomited at the sight of his wounded squad mates, the wounds were worse than anything he had ever seen before and if he kept looking at them he would lose his resolve to actually go through with the mission and he allowing something like that to happen would spell death for Kaya. Luckily for him he wouldn't have to look at this any longer as it was time to make the trip to district 52. As they ran through the districts to reach 52 the change in atmosphere was starting to bother Kaya, he had seen his way around districts during his time growing up but because of the advice of his mother who was overall pretty knowledgeable about the districts and how bad they were he decided never to go too far. So far as they jogged through the earlier districts everything was pretty standard as to what to expect from rukongai, but as time went on the atmosphere slowly changed, the conditions for each district slowly got worse and worse.

Around the 30s Kaya noticed the residents were a lot more irritable and violent, some fights breaking out despite there being shinigami in the area which seemed like a sign as to how bad things were going to get. There were also people who had almost no light and their eyes and looked as if they were waiting for someone to end their pitiful existences. However since they were already dead there would be no such salvation for the people in the lower districts, such was reality of life in these districts and to Kaya it was almost too depressing to be real in a place that was considered the afterlife.

Once making it to the end of the 40s there was a huge canyon separating districts 50 and onward from the first 49. Kaya gulped hoping not to fall into the canyon where it seemed some residents had thrown themselves into to end their lives, if there was salvation for the residents of these districts it would be this. The thought of that made Kaya feel sick to his stomach but he was brought back to reality by his partner and made the jump over the canyon. Once over Kaya got a better view of district 50 and it was even more depressing than the previous. In his immediate area there were people just sitting on the ground with dead looks in their eyes a girl crying next to a corpse of her father and man drinking alcohol and laughing in a puddle of his own piss, Kaya couldn’t bear to see anymore of this and turned away.

“Holy shit….this is district 50…I’ve seen things in my district but I didn’t know it could get this bad…I guess mom was right..”
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Academy Student
Academy Student
Vigilante

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou60

The Briar Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Briar Patch     The Briar Patch EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 7:36 pm

Hanso looked around and began walking forward, ignoring the usual mess, and began to explain what they were doing here.

"Watch the gang signs posted on walls. This one right here..."

He pointed at a kanji painted on a wall in blood.

"Means this territory is run by the Nobunaga house. They own an outpost here. I'm sure you know that they were the 'police' of Soul Society before we started. They know their limits, heh, if the other clans decided they could all have united and wiped them out years ago. How lame.'

As they moved through the districts the buildings began to get higher instead of smaller once they hit 51.

"This is Taneki clan territory. Ancient builders of rukongai. Specialize in demon arts. If ya feel that you're bein enchanted you have to find the person doing it and kill them before you get lost forever."

They moved onwards into 51. They walked down a street that had gang signs on either side of the street.

"To the left is the Yomitsu League. They control the sex trade. To the right is the Danzo clan, they're all around ruffians. Now make sure you have different gang signs on either side of you so you're on the border of their territories."

They reached district 52. The buildings opened up into wider streets that led up into hillier areas as if the districts were branching out into the mountains and forests which only made them seem darker and more ominous. Hanso took the street to the right. As they walked kaya would witness almost every kind of crime happening in broad daylight. There were even slaves being marched down the street by thugs. The strange thing was they seemed a bit relieved due to probably being sold to bidders from the middle districts.

"Now here's where things get weird. Danzo, Nobunaga, and Yomitsu are supposed to have territory all the way up into district 60. A new crime syndicate named the Three Pillars have been spotted here. And they've been winning... We don't know where they came from but they got powerful fast. Easily one of the most relevant threats in the Soul Society. Maybe you've heard of em? Anyway this is where our investigation begins. We're going to step into their territory and nab one of their goons. We take him back to the 6th for questioning. Once we have him the other thugs won't bother us as they'll know we're hunting down their rivals..... Any questions?"

Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuki

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu50
HakudaHakuda80
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

The Briar Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Briar Patch     The Briar Patch EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:00 pm

Kaya couldn't believe how bad his luck was today. not only was he being sent on a mission well above his current skill level those who were even  better than himself were sent back on stretchers. For now if he wanted to survive he would stick close to his squad leader and make sure not to stray off too deep into any of the territories.  Kaya also remembered hearing from his mother similar advice if he were to ever venture this far into the districts, though one unique tidbit she did give him was to never look unsure of himself in such territory, people in these districts feed off of fear and if one were to survive in such circumstances he would damn good poker face.  Temporarily bottling up all of his fears Kaya made huge gulping sound and looked straight at Hanzou

"No sir, let's get to work."
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Academy Student
Academy Student
Vigilante

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou60

The Briar Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Briar Patch     The Briar Patch EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Hanzo motioned Kaya forward as he picked up on some murmuring coming from the designated area they were supposed to patrol in. A pink haired scrawny man dressed in an Edo style merchant outfit was talking to three hoodlums in a boisterous tone. He looked none the less shady with a wrinkled face, spectacles, and uncolored moustache. The hoodlums finished their chat and went on their way chuckling.

Hanso had his arms folded trying his best to look like he wasn't stalking anyone.

"That's one of the guys on the suspect list."

He whispered.

"Your first task is to apprehend him. Don't worry I have your back. Calmly ask him to come with you for questioning no need to make a scene..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuki

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu50
HakudaHakuda80
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

The Briar Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Briar Patch     The Briar Patch EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:15 pm

Kaya took a deep breath and grabbed his zanpaktou firmly just in case he would need it. Of course there was always the chance that he would go away quietly but Kaya knew better than to rely on his luck at this point. He calmly straightened his back and walked over to the man in question

"Excuse me sir, I'm sorry but I'm gonna need you to come with us."

Kaya did his utmost to look and sound serious, hopefully if he used an authoritative tone things would go over smoother.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Academy Student
Academy Student
Vigilante

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou60

The Briar Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Briar Patch     The Briar Patch EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:25 pm

The man turned around with a warm smile and bobbed his head up and down. He got up but Kaya would realize he would be was suddenly rather quiet as he stretched and began to walk forward. Kaya would also notice that he was shaking rather nervously... And vibrating...

Kaya's world would suddenly be spinning as the man exploded in a cacophony of sound and light. The man would be blown back into the wall and would be reeling from the amount of noise and light that his senses were overloaded with.

He would also be too dizzy to recognize a grinning Hanso lighting a gas bomb and lobbing it at kaya. If Kaya didn't do something fast he would join the ranks of the irredeemably burned victims from the last patrol. Hanso ducked into an alleyway just to make sure there would be no complications even though no one to date had ever seen him coming.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuki

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu50
HakudaHakuda80
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

The Briar Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Briar Patch     The Briar Patch EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:43 pm

Before he could grasp the situation Kaya was thrown into a wall and as a result was completely disoriented. Everything within his vision was bright and distorted and all he could hear was a loud ringing sound in his ears, like this he was a sitting duck "Hanzou san we should retreat for now I'm a sitting duck like this and I wont be able to help!"

Being unable to confirm whether or not Hanzou agreed or disagreed with his decision Kaya ran off in a random direction hoping to increase the distance between him and their new enemies. After running for almost a minute Kaya's senses had almost completely turned back to normal but he had no idea where he was and Hanzou was most certainly not with him. He was alone and lost within enemy territory. With that thought Kaya immediately drew his Zanpaktou and started running around some more to find Hanzou, meeting up with him would be his best chance and surviving.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Academy Student
Academy Student
Vigilante

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou60

The Briar Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Briar Patch     The Briar Patch EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:52 pm

Three rather conveniently placed thugs that also resembled the ones with the pink haired exploding man suddenly stepped in front of Kaya's direction.

"Heey~~ that's a nice sword shinigami-kun. But I'm afraid running around with it like that is simply dangerous and a disgrace to true swordsman like myself. I'm afraid you'll have to come with us~ there's no way that you're a shinigami you must be an imposter."

A tall brown haired and effeminate man with yellow eyes and a sword was in the middle and seemed to be calling the shots. The two more normal looking rukongai thugs wore the usual rags and stood ready with seemingly just their bare hands as weapons.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuki

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu50
HakudaHakuda80
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

The Briar Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Briar Patch     The Briar Patch EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Kaya got into his battle ready stance and glared at the 3 men infront of him.

"You guys are apart of the gang that runs this place huh? How long do you guys think you can just keep killing shinigami without paying for it? Don't you think your luck is bound to run out sooner or later?"

Kaya did his best to sound big in order to try and fool himself into thinking he wasn't scared. The other two men he could handle but the guy in the center was definitely bad news for him. Kaya continued to glare at his opponents until they made the first move. Making the first move in a 1v3 would be a bad move at this point.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Academy Student
Academy Student
Vigilante

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou60

The Briar Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Briar Patch     The Briar Patch EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:11 pm

The man blinked, yawned and then unsheathed his sword.

"As long as these so called shinigami continue being boring and ugly I'll be fine doing what I do for a long time. Don't worry these two are just here to make sure you don't get away."

The man began jogging forward at a strange, medium pace as he swung his sword at odd intervals in a hacking motion like he was cutting through an invisible jungle. Once he reached Kaya, however, his swings would intensify and he would begin hacking away for Kaya's head and limbs. The first limb he decided to collect would be Kaya's left arm.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuki

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu50
HakudaHakuda80
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

The Briar Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Briar Patch     The Briar Patch EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:23 pm

Kaya smirked nervously as he saw the swordsman slowly make his way towards him. A plan quickly sprouted in Kaya's brain after hearing about the purpose of the two guardians. If they were just here to keep him from getting away then it would be an unexpected turn of events for Kaya to attack them instead

"Awww ugly? I'd say I'm average actually!"

Kaya then immediately charged at the swordsman but instead of swinging at him Kaya rolled under his opponents attacking range and instead dashed at one of the guards hoping to cut him down and make a break for it once again.

"Thanks for the clue!!"
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Academy Student
Academy Student
Vigilante

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou60

The Briar Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Briar Patch     The Briar Patch EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 9:36 pm

The guard took his stance and motioned for Kaya to come at him, only to realize that that wasn't his job and he didn't have any weapon to fight the shinigami with.

"Huh?"

He said in disbelief as blood splashed on the ground. Kaya's speed simply did not allow for the man to correct his mistake and he slumped to the ground, all of that muscle ending up completely useless. As Kaya made a break for it the tall man began to yell at the other comrade as to 'why he didn't bring a weapon for a graceful assasination like he did'. The other man told him that he brought throwing knives and to put his sword to good use and 'shove it up his ass.' Hanso would emerge from the shadows and threatened that if one of them didn't give chase he would hang their carcasses up to dry.

Kaya would notice the other barehanded man slowly catching up to him as he ran away. A glint of steel would warn him of a quickly approaching throwing knife.

He would also notice that he was reaching the borderline street Hanso told him about as they entered the outer districts.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuki

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu50
HakudaHakuda80
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

The Briar Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Briar Patch     The Briar Patch EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 1:43 pm

Kaya was more annoyed than scared at this point

"Man these guys are really persistent, I mean throwing knives? I know shinigami aren't well liked but sheesh you guys could tone it down a bit."

Kaya then moved his sword side ways in order to make the stance he needed to in order to use kidou

"Hadou number 31!"

If kaya could win in terms of firepower he wouldn't need to worry about dodging some silly knives. He then continued to run in the same direction, it wasn't the best idea considering that he was about to crossover into one of the territories officially but he'd rather take his chances than try to fight that pretty boy right now.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Academy Student
Academy Student
Vigilante

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou60

The Briar Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Briar Patch     The Briar Patch EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 8:50 pm

The man jumped and rolled into a street corner as Kaya's kidou came hurtling down the street. .

He stopped, however, and waited for the other two to run up.

"District 53 huh? Let's cut him off on the other side."

"Won't we be trespassing on their turf too?"

"Hmmm you don't say? Anything else captain obvious? We'll use the rooftops to keep out of sight, now come on!"

Hanso motioned for them to follow up a drain pipe as Kaya would make his way into the next district.

Kaya would barely have time to notice the buildings getting bigger and the street getting narrower when suddenly a mechanical dummy would swing out from one of the walls. The dummy would be holding a spear that would be thrusting straight for the chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Briar Patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Briar Patch     The Briar Patch Empty

Back to top Go down

The Briar Patch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rukongai :: Outer Districts #50-80-
Jump to: