Welcome to the Soul Society! An RP based in a Bleach Alternative Universe, this time around is a little different. For the time being, you, the writer, will be playing as a Shinigami Academy Cadet! With the site still new in its opening, we welcome you!
Welcome to the Soul Society! An RP based in a Bleach Alternative Universe, this time around is a little different. For the time being, you, the writer, will be playing as a Shinigami Academy Cadet! With the site still new in its opening, we welcome you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome one and all. The site is now open for Role Play. Don't be shy about joining and having some fun. The more the merrier. We promise a more relaxed and at the same time fun environment!
Hello to all the Guests currently browsing. I challenge you all to pop by and say Hello. I'm sure you won't regret it.
SS Affiliates
Our Button: Academy Courtyard - Page 3 S-Society%20Button_zpsx5yyzcmq SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP // Academy Courtyard - Page 3 9j4miqhBleach Platinum Hearts
The Navigator
Photobucket

Latest topics
»  The Briar Patch
Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 8:50 pm by Vigilante

» Main Division Grounds
Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:41 am by Janza

» THE SEVEN ; POKEMON + DROP {JCINK}
Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:27 am by Guest

» Rokubantai Communications Center (6th Squad)
Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:07 pm by Vigilante

» Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad)
Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:21 am by Ryuki

» Nibantai Entrance and Front Grounds
Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 9:55 am by Janza

» Sengoku Climax
Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:46 pm by Guest

» Academy Courtyard
Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:55 pm by Vigilante

» World of Ninja
Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:21 am by Guest

Academy Courtyard

Go down 
+8
Angus McFife
Takara
Ryuki
Izanami
Jin-Nana
Vigilante
Crow Young
VolgSKG
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yomotsu-Inu
Unseated Shinigami
Unseated Shinigami
Yomotsu-Inu

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu78
HakudaHakuda96
HohouHohou55
KidouKidou50

Academy Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Courtyard   Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 6:13 pm

He heard it from a long distance away. The sound of his Mistress and Jin. He heard what Jin said but stayed where he was in his world. He kept looking at his Zanpaku-to, holding it out in front of him for what seemed like a long time. He gained no answer in that time, but that didn't matter to him. He had heard the voices, and he knew they were there, waiting for him. He didn't know why they were waiting, but he respected them either way. Whoever they were, they had chosen him as their partner. He'd give them all the time they need before they were ready to talk. He put the Zanpaku-to back in their sheath, placing a hand on it softly.

His eyes slowly slid back into focus as he found himself back before Izanami and Jin. He still felt Izanami's hand on his head, and he could only guess the difference in time that he had experienced in that frozen tundra. He looks at Izanami for a moment, then at Jin. He closes his eyes once more, but remains before them as his mind wanders slightly, wondering which division they were to be in. He didn't know what he wanted himself, but he would follow Izanami either way. Maybe he could find an answer somewhere in whatever division he chooses? Maybe he can find a way to protect Izanami better. That was one of his only hopes. To protect her better.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Academy Student
Academy Student
Vigilante

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou60

PostSubject: Re: Academy Courtyard   Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:02 am

Hurs walked through the courtyard with a pack of his belongings held in one hand over his shoulder, and his zanpaktou and bokken sheathed in his shinigami belt. The street thug look with the earrings, sunglasses, and overconfident face was gone and replaced with a face of contemplation. He was going through various flashbacks from this strange memory, or other life he had experienced in that room.

It still felt distant to him, but the rain falling from a dark grey sky on a hot day began to assure him that this was meant to be and wasn't some sort of fluke. Hurs didn't believe in or have any encounters with a God or gods, but this was the closest he had ever come to a sentient, powerful hand of destiny moving fate, if these visions were to be believed. He just needed proof...

Just as he had pondered that thought he realized that this weather hadn't come from nowhere, it had been reacting to the power of...

"Leo!"

Hurs instinctively snapped back into who he truly was. The past and present collided and Hurs began to truly believe what was happening.

"Vali..." Hurs whispered under his breath as he realized the haunting of his brother on the reality of the spirit world had simply continued into even greater heights. To make matters worse, he had disappeared from reality before vengeance could have even been attained.

Hurs sighed and scratched his head. It was a bit of a benefit having his sanity, health, and a new beginning to all of this. He looked up at the rain for a few seconds to have a moment for his lost zanpaktou. He could not truly mourn, however, due to the fact that he knew the battle with Vali was forever over and this was the outcome. The sword he had used to fight his brother was never sharp or strong enough as it was in disharmony with his own true self.

Hurs thought deeply as he closed his eyes and stood there in the rain wondering what was the right path to have taken. Surrendering to fate or using a zanpaktou, which was the reflection of his murdered wife, to plunge into its wicked heart.

It didn't matter now, he could only assume this Soul Society that he had been thrust into had some kind of future that he could actually help protect. One that would not slip through everyone's hands like water and steam away into nothingness.

He felt the approaching presences of the captains of this Gotei 13 and snapped out of his thoughts. He gripped his zanpaktou's hilt and raise his reiatsu to an unseated shinigami level, just enough for Janza, Jin, and Leo to recognize it and gather where he stood. He hoped that the rest of them would know to keep their reiatsu hidden to avoid any confrontation. Hurs also now had captain level reiatsu capabilities if he pushed hard enough, but he was nowhere near strong enough to fight these guys on his own and this new sword of his would still need to be mastered.
Back to top Go down
VolgSKG
Admin
VolgSKG

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu120
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Academy Courtyard   Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:30 pm

"...Hurs."

Leo's head was still spinning, a flood of memories still coming back to him that conflicted with his own from this place or time. Whatever the case, he would need time to think, and it would be irrational to make any big decision without careful thought given their current knowledge of this new world.

"I know..." Leo said, crossing his arms. The entire situation was confusing but he had remembered losing the war to Vali.

"We dont have much time, others are coming here to see us." Leo said, feeling the power converging on their location from the rest of Soul Society, at least three major players.

"Anything you remember, do not discuss it with anyone outside of Jin and I until we get a better idea of what happened."

Back to top Go down
https://thesoulsocietyfm.rpg-board.net
Jin-Nana
Academy Student
Academy Student
Jin-Nana

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu100
HakudaHakuda51
HohouHohou120
KidouKidou52

PostSubject: Re: Academy Courtyard   Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 2:06 pm

Jin was already among a few in the courtyard, simply relaxing and spending time with Izanami and Yomotsu. However, a slight rise in a familiar spiritual presence, lit up like a beacon to the white haired Shinigami. Not that Hurs was trying to attract any attention, but Jin knew what it meant. The Shinigami released Izanami's hold on him and proceeded to erect himself into a stance. His eyes zoomed in on Leo and Hurs, now wondering where the hell Janza could be. A sigh escaped the lips of the Shinigami, now feeling other powerful Shinigami approaching their location.

"Excuse me Izanami, Yomotsu. But I gotta leave for now, I will come find ya in due time". The Shinigami stated meanwhile setting off speedily to link up with Leo and Hurs. Jin haste saw him arrive in time to hear Leo's suggestion. Thus confirming what Jin had suspected for a little while now. "I get the feeling we're not suppose to be here. In any case, whats the plan? The good guys are coming to save the people from us monsters". The man joked meanwhile also being able to tell that this wasn't a lighthearted situation.

Jin himself wasn't exactly sure about their current circumstances at all. It felt as if the man was dragged from one dimension to another, one which mirrored each other, but had some differences. The left was now on the right, and so on and so forth. Which could explain the changes that had happened. This was certainly a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Unseated Shinigami
Unseated Shinigami
Izanami

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda65
HohouHohou90
KidouKidou82

PostSubject: Re: Academy Courtyard   Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:22 pm

Eyes that had finally closed had looked to rest -- looked to finally find some method to sleep in the madness. But it was something short-lived as another came and entered, prompting Jin to leave even moreso than his desire to get going. With her gaze focusing back into view and mind entering into a state of genuine groggy awareness, Izanami was up as soon as Jin made movements to leave and had a hand held out for Yomotsu-Inu to take in order to get himself up. A tilt of the head followed as she stepped forward, watching him move and never taking her eyes off of him as she began to follow.

Come back for her? That didn't seem like something that would happen. She would just end up rotting away in the same spot waiting and waiting for him to come back and never receiving the justification of being remembered. Instead, She chose to follow him now. No words as to why, no reason or rhyme that could easily be seen, but an obvious effort to ensure that she could keep up with him as much as she wanted to. It was when she watched that he had wanted to make effort to go talk to someone else that conflicting feelings rose in her heart like an angry fire. Violet orbs stared from underneath that mask as she moved over to the side, her reiatsu dying down like a butterfly trapped in a swarm of moths. Dying out like nothing, but a mere whisper that was once there as she kept herself watching. Waiting.

Mind kept ticking like a clock on repeat. Saving nothing from everything, becoming an accomplice to something. The inner workings of how to communicate rendered her to a second priority -- why? A small shake of the head to quiet the thoughts and she went back to hiding to the side whilst waiting for him to finish his conversation. A loyal dog with a loyal dog. Wasn't that a funny sight to see?
Back to top Go down
#DeathGod
4th Seat Shinigami
4th Seat Shinigami
#DeathGod

PostSubject: Re: Academy Courtyard   Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:10 am

The three presences that approached were impossible to differentiate in strength, either holding back or actually at the same level of strength or intentionally holding back. One thing was certain, however, and that was the fact that one of the reiatsu signatures was distinctly colder and overall malicious.

Three captains flash stepped in front of the students in a proud confident vigor of a new organization, which is what the Gotei 13 was. The leader of the group was an Asian woman of average height and athletic build. She had quite a few abrupt defining features which included a shaved head, thick eyeliner, painted nails, and open sandals with no socks giving off a strange but rather modern look for her time, not letting her job get in the way of her sense of style. She wore a haori that denoted the sixth division and had a wakizashi sheathed in her shihakusho's sash.

To her right stood an older man, seemingly in his 60's that gave off the aura of a tribal chieftain. His red-skinned face seemed weathered by both time and troubles and held deep-set eyes that showed a lack of concern of the current situation, not because he didn't care but rather that he was too used to surprises and threats to lose his fortified mind over it. He stood there with folded arms and long, coarse hair that covered his 11th squad haori. His ear loves were pierced with circular earrings of a wooden make. His hair held a few tribal ornaments in its fold as well as two long streaks of gray.

On the 6th's left was a man from a completely different culture. He was a light-skinned slim man of African descent who sported dreadlocks and a goatee, all styled in a manner that displayed a look of Egyptian royalty. He was found to be chatting with his shorter more normal looking male adjutant, ignoring the mission at hand. His haori denoted that he was from the 3rd division.

After looking over the student who had released such power the 6th captain raised her eyebrow and looked at the other two, glaring at the 3rd's leader for his indifference.

"Right, I'm afraid we shall have to detain you until we get to the bottom of why a mere student has such reiatsu. First, we'll need a name. You three...."

She said with a voice of authority and a perceptive stare that made the 3 other students in the courtyard know she was talking to them, regardless of whether or not she was looking them in the eye,

"Do you know him? We might need to ask a few questions of you as well. I am Chihaya the head of squad 6. I'm in charge of the security around here so I need all of you to speak up and be concise."

She had already studied the profiles of this class of students and knew they weren't the most stable compounds around, but those types were always bound to be the strong ones anyway.
Back to top Go down
#DeathGod
4th Seat Shinigami
4th Seat Shinigami
#DeathGod

PostSubject: Re: Academy Courtyard   Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:44 pm

Post is complete. Sorry for the delay.
Back to top Go down
Jin-Nana
Academy Student
Academy Student
Jin-Nana

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu100
HakudaHakuda51
HohouHohou120
KidouKidou52

PostSubject: Re: Academy Courtyard   Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:31 pm

"Captains? Seems we've been found out". Jin thought as the Captains of the 3rd, 6th and 11th appeared on the scene. There stood Hurs, Jin and Leo in their presence. The crimson eyes of the white haired man glanced over in Izanami's direction for a moment. He was desperate for the young mistress not to get involved in all this. He was now well and truly counting on Yomotsu to watch over her. Maybe his doggy senses could pick up on the disturbance in the area. The three Captains that came before them all appeared to be unique in their own right. The woman seemed to be the speaker of the group, and why not? She was of the 6th division after all. As for the other two, Jin had his concerns. But as it stands, he wasn't comfortable with going anywhere with this lot.

"Goodness me, detain us? No, that won't do. Ya see I quite hungry and was hoping to get something to eat. And when ya say Reiatsu just whatcha mean by that? I haven't noticed anything unusual at all. Have you guys?". The man asked of Hurs and Leo, being as playful and as coy as ever. Truth is, Jin knew exactly what was happening, but didn't see the need to make the others any wiser. In essence, he wanted to find out exactly what the Captains that stood before them knew.

"In any case. I am Shinryu Jin, and these two will introduce themselves as whomever they want to be. But there are occasions when I will accept being called by the name Pluto". The recent graduate was now as observant as ever, knowing that he was testing the temperament of the three Captains. Then there was that adjutant which accompanied the man with dreadlocks. Jin wasn't exactly in the mood for all this, since he had other plans. But discovering themselves in this kind of a situation having just awaken from their slumber. Made the meaning behind their presence even more of a threat to the natural order.
Back to top Go down
VolgSKG
Admin
VolgSKG

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu120
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Academy Courtyard   Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:54 am

"Detained? have we have broken any laws? ." Leo asked, addressing the three captains.

"I'm Takezo Murata."

Leo's right hand rested on the hilt of his zanpaktou lazily, despite the appearance of the three captains he was relaxed in both mind and body. He was willing to comply with the order if given additional information, but the idea that he was to be arrested for graduating was a bit curious.

"I apologize for Jin, he can be a bit eccentric." Leo continued, purposefully leaving out the question of reiatsu all together.
Back to top Go down
https://thesoulsocietyfm.rpg-board.net
Vigilante
Academy Student
Academy Student
Vigilante

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou60

PostSubject: Re: Academy Courtyard   Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:33 pm

Hurs put on his best 'calm' smile which simply deformed into a chuckle as he thought up some bullshit to try to get the 6th tryhard off of their back. She was probably the person who took the job the most seriously. She was followed up by the old guy, who seemed to see all others as young whippersnappers. The third one was the psychological was either the psychological strong or weak link of the group, Hurs really couldn't decide.

Continuing his chuckle he broke off into a laugh as he put his hand over Leo's shoulder.

"I knew it! I knew that was your reiatsu man! That's my boy Leo! You guys gotta see this guy he's an absolute beast at fighting that's why I recommended him to join with me. An absolute monster. Wow man I knew you'd go places but you're basically cut out for this."

Hurs played along with a face of amazement, as if he never knew that Leo had that kind of power in him.

"He was always a freak of nature ever since he was a kid. Remember that time when you broke down your own house by accidentally falling down the stairs the wrong way and you landed on your spleen? Man that was scary."

Hurs kept the charade going and hoped that Leo would play along. It was better to be the unknowing dumbass than to pretend they had no idea what the others were talking about.
Back to top Go down
#DeathGod
4th Seat Shinigami
4th Seat Shinigami
#DeathGod

PostSubject: Re: Academy Courtyard   Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 8:03 pm

The 3rd captain snickered as the 6th responded.

"That level of reiatsu is off limits in any part of Sereitei and Soul Society for that matter. Since you are students, I can give you a grace period of time before the courts intervene on this matter. Ammon, this isn't that frivolous as you may think it is..."

The 3rd shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm just finding it funny how you've made enemies of a stranger the third time this weak. Heh, you should take my advice and have a vacation for a bit, let me take over. Stress is no good even for shinigami you know~!"

The 11th captain, Godasha interrupted any further conjecture with a warm but deep voice.

"Alright kids, there really is no threat here. We should tell the commander about this before we do anything. We can't really count out prodigees or anomalies... it is part of our job. I do wonder if Akira-san is behind all of this. Oh right he's a captain of the 12th, he must have reformed his ways."

He finished his comment with an eyeroll and then nodded to the students.

"I am Godasha-taicho and the fellow there is Ammon. We really mean no harm to any fine new, young students such as yourselves. Heck, if you're strong feel free to drop on by to the 11th! I'm sure we can make lemonade out of lemons on all of this so don't mind them. We'll let you know what the commander thinks of all this and keep you up to date on the regulations if any are changed. Well Chihaya certainly will."

He laughed and Chihaya allowed a slight smile on her face.

"Yes, I am a bit pro-active. I'm afraid you'll be under watchful eyes for many different reasons, Takezo-san."

Ammon chimed in.

"Weeelll, look at the time. Anything else you three would like to tell us?"

His analytical but indifferent eyes scanned for things that were beyond the foresight of anyone present. It was hard to tell if he was being intimidating with his poise or if he simply looked like a predator carefully watching his prey get lost and stray from the pack. That was how he looked upon the students present, but they weren't the only ones in his crosshairs...
Back to top Go down
Jin-Nana
Academy Student
Academy Student
Jin-Nana

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu100
HakudaHakuda51
HohouHohou120
KidouKidou52

PostSubject: Re: Academy Courtyard   Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 5:50 pm

"Lies, but well played Mister Hurs.". The Shinigami thought as he stood there awaiting their judgment. In reality they were being faced with three Captains, and that in itself was problematic. And especially for Jin, since he hadn't yet truly found his feet at all. The white haired man watched carefully however, keeping a watchful gaze on the trio that confronted them.

A soft smiled appeared on Jin's face now that everyone seemed more relaxed. Hurs must have been a great actor, since the Captains appeared to have bought their stories. The crimson eyes of the Shinigami slowly fixed themselves on a certain Captain. There was mention of a 12th division Captain, and immediately Jin had flashbacks. He remembered the trip to the world of the living and the fact that a few students had died as a result of said trip.

Maybe Jin ought to have mentioned what happened and see how madam law and enforcer would handle it? With the last question being asked, Jin perked up a little as if it was suddenly his opportunity to ask a very important question. "Say erm..where do we go to now? We've just been left to it I'm afraid". Jin showed he was somewhat innocent and kind of heart in nature. How could someone like that be of any threat to anyone?

The trouble is, will the Captains actually leave them be and visit them some other time?
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Academy Student
Academy Student
Vigilante

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou60

PostSubject: Re: Academy Courtyard   Academy Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:55 pm

"We've got no choice but to blend in as best we can I guess."

Hurs said.

"At any rate, something tells me that this Soul Society is not as unstable as the one we're used to. If we have knowledge and time on our side, we should keep in touch and make sure that Vali's influence is nowhere near here... wherever this is. This is valuable time to gain strength and thankfully none of us have lost any yet."

Hurs thought of his new compadres he had met in the academy.

"I have some new friends to take care of here so I don't want to alert the world of the truth just yet. Let's lay low as much as possible and meet up occasionally under the guise of 'new, close shinigami friends' shall we?"

With that Hurs, would exit the academy to see what lay beyond in the divisions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy Courtyard   Academy Courtyard - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Academy Courtyard
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3