Welcome to the Soul Society! An RP based in a Bleach Alternative Universe, this time around is a little different. For the time being, you, the writer, will be playing as a Shinigami Academy Cadet! With the site still new in its opening, we welcome you!
Welcome to the Soul Society! An RP based in a Bleach Alternative Universe, this time around is a little different. For the time being, you, the writer, will be playing as a Shinigami Academy Cadet! With the site still new in its opening, we welcome you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome one and all. The site is now open for Role Play. Don't be shy about joining and having some fun. The more the merrier. We promise a more relaxed and at the same time fun environment!
Hello to all the Guests currently browsing. I challenge you all to pop by and say Hello. I'm sure you won't regret it.
SS Affiliates
Our Button: Reiatsu training room S-Society%20Button_zpsx5yyzcmq SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP // Reiatsu training room 9j4miqhBleach Platinum Hearts
The Navigator
Photobucket

Latest topics
»  The Briar Patch
Reiatsu training room EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 8:50 pm by Vigilante

» Main Division Grounds
Reiatsu training room EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:41 am by Janza

» THE SEVEN ; POKEMON + DROP {JCINK}
Reiatsu training room EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:27 am by Guest

» Rokubantai Communications Center (6th Squad)
Reiatsu training room EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:07 pm by Vigilante

» Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad)
Reiatsu training room EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:21 am by Ryuki

» Nibantai Entrance and Front Grounds
Reiatsu training room EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 9:55 am by Janza

» Sengoku Climax
Reiatsu training room EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:46 pm by Guest

» Academy Courtyard
Reiatsu training room EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:55 pm by Vigilante

» World of Ninja
Reiatsu training room EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:21 am by Guest

Reiatsu training room

Go down 
+6
Izanami
Jin-Nana
Angus McFife
Ryuki
Vigilante
VolgSKG
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VolgSKG
Admin
VolgSKG

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu120
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

Reiatsu training room Empty
PostSubject: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:16 pm

The reiatsu training room is a normal sized classroom that is solely devoted to developing a students reiryoku and spiritual pressure. It is more of a medatative area than anything else, meant only for students to either tap into their reiryoku or develop the associated techniques and skills.

There is a large closet in the back of the room that houses many training devices which help to bring out and manifest a students spiritual power, Namely in the form of large glass orbs.

Fighting in this area is forbidden.
Back to top Go down
https://thesoulsocietyfm.rpg-board.net
Vigilante
Academy Student
Academy Student
Vigilante

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou60

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:46 pm

The reiatsu room was pretty nifty for a place to hang out in secret. Hurs staked out a spot to sit at a time when no classes were taking place. He already had a glass orb in his hand and was focusing hard to try to bring back the feeling when he was fighting kenichi.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuki

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu50
HakudaHakuda80
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:53 pm

Kaya stared at the man trying to bring a reaction from the orb, of course he wasn't getting any reaction from it.

"Ya know, you're supposed to imagine you're supposed to imagine a hole in the sky and that you're pulling yourself closer to that hole. I seriously doubt you're going to get lucky and pull it out just from imitating the feeling you had the other day.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Academy Student
Academy Student
Vigilante

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou60

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:02 pm

Hurs looked up and smirked.

"See I knew that all of those mindset tricks were stupid. Anyway let me ask you a question. What do you think went wrong in that battle we watched?"

He wanted to see if kaya was the creative type.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuki

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu50
HakudaHakuda80
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:07 pm

Kaya didn't expet that question, but he deided to give an honest answer anyway

"Everyone seemed too stiff and predictable, we're fighting monsters here ya know. The best thing to do in a fight against a monster is fight like you're actually fighting a monster. I think a lot of students here get to used to fighting other swordsmen one on one. But that could just be my take on it.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Academy Student
Academy Student
Vigilante

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou60

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:24 pm

Hurs nodded enthusiastically, happy that Kaya could see things similarly.

"Exactly. Also there was a lack of knowing what their roles were. You see Kaya, power corrupts."

He raised the orb to make his point.

"It's a double-edged sword. Once people have power, they think they can take on the world, only to fall flat on their faces when an equal challenger steps up. That's why it's important to keep your head going up your ass.

Soul Society is like a charity organization. It's a monopoly and we are all supposedly doing this out of the 'goodness of our heart'. In other words, there's going to be a lot of corruption and slobs who are never pushed to the task to better themselves. I learned a lot of things just by keeping my mind open.

For example, the hollows clearly smelled reiatsu. When the students raised their reiatsu it was practically the same as bleeding in a shark pool. Also, there was no sense of organization because everyone was too into their own achievements. That magic stuff... what do you call it... kidou! Clearly is a longer ranged technique. Swords are medium range, and hakuda is the closest range. If you don't know how to use the tools ya got, you're a dead man. It's easy to be a hollow, you're naturally strong and you get to eat all day. We have to use numbers and wits to beat opponents like that.

Also speed was important too, not just in being fast but knowing how to use it. You obviously need to be fast but if the hollow is faster than you you need to learn how to defend. I guess that's where kidou comes in... I don't even know much about it but I can already tell it's meant to bridge that gap in power."

Hurs excitedly reported these findings. He was always a bit of a curious intellectual but it had been so long that he had found anyone who cared enough to listen.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Academy Student
Academy Student
Ryuki

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu50
HakudaHakuda80
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:06 pm

At this point Kaya was surprised by this man way too many times for it to be normal. He wasn't a good fighter yet he still had the willpower for it, he came off as a dumbass but in actuality he was a lot smarter than most would think.

"Hmmm, you've put a lot of thought into this didn't you? I gotta admit I wasn't expecting much in the brain department."
Kaya said as he leaned against the wall with his arms folded.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Academy Student
Academy Student
Vigilante

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou60

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:14 pm

Hurs smiled and took off his sunglasses which he had awkwardly had forgotten to take off indoors. He focused and tried the trick that Kaya had taught him. At first things went along at a steady pace, he began to feel different as his reiatsu began to respond to his focus.

Suddenly, he was drawn in extremely fast. The orb suddenly glowing silver from energy. It was hard to pull away, and when he finally did he jumped back with a "Woah!"

Apparently the trick not only worked but for Hurs it was the most ideal. His reiatsu responded extremely well to the purity of the mental technique.

"So... that was crazy. What do I do once I get this thing glowing? Keep pushing?"
Back to top Go down
Angus McFife
Academy Student
Academy Student
Angus McFife

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu50
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:22 pm

Jack walked into the room to see one guy take his sunglasses off and the other leaning against the wall. He approached but stayed quiet as the red headed guy was playing with a glowing orb. He seemd to be getting the hang of the reishi thing pretty well. Jack grabbed one of the spheres and looked it over.

"Pardon me for interrupting but how did you do that there? "

The unmistakable accent of a refined southern gentleman gave his words a smooth, reserved tone to them. Jack realized he had not introduced himself. He extenddd his hand to each of the men before him offering a handshake.

"Forgive my barbaric approach. I haven't slept well lately and my manners seem to have suffered tad. I'm Jack Barlow and might I ask if either of you gents might have seen a place to get a real drink around here? While the amenities are certainly plentiful, I have found them to be rather... dry."

Jack felt the smooth, cold orb in his hand. The dark rings beneath his eyes, the pale skin with a light layer of sweat upon it all came together to make him look a bit sickly.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Academy Student
Academy Student
Vigilante

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou60

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:19 pm

Hurs returned the handshake.

"Haha, finally another American that made it to heaven. Name's Hurs Ulrich and the place you are looking for is the Red Stag. This is Kaya. We were just discussing the inadequacies of the academy's tutelage and how I am yet again thrown into another educational scam as we all are when applying for large monopoly organizations."

After scratching his head he continued.

"Well kaya told me of a trick where you imagine yourself in the sky and you pull yourself into a black hole. You'll feel funny at first but the power will most likely come from the pit of your stomach. It's probably the same mystical stuff on earth, the qi of the saolin monks or some version of it. The other way is to get yourself into the right mindset. For that a drink will probably help with that. I could use one myself. Say, how about heading to a bar after this kaya? You're welcome of course to join us Jack."
Back to top Go down
Angus McFife
Academy Student
Academy Student
Angus McFife

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu50
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:32 am

Jack nodded in acknowledgement to the two gentlemen before him. It seemed that these two weren't the usual go-getters he had run into so far. One might even go so far as to see their anarchist views as a future threat. This would certainly leadeducational od path if he stuck with them for awhile.

Looking down at the orb, Jack tried to focus upon it but the scratching inside of his skull seemed to be far too loud without having had a drink in a week. Jack let loose a sigh as he spun the orb around on his fingertip.

"I reckon the nationalities of our former lives are trivial at this point my good man. I think I'll take that drink now if you don't mind leading the way. I'm... rather new here. I did read some excellent literature on reishi and these meta-humans called Quincy however."

Jack made a half-hearted attempt at a smile as he slid his hands into his pockets. There were some odd sorts in the academy it seemed. The one thing on his mind now was, what gave Kaya and Hurs the confidence to speak out so openly against the educational system here. Did they have a better way, or perhaps a different understanding of what a shinigami could become?

Different training methods might be exactly what he needed to get his motivation back on track.
Back to top Go down
VolgSKG
Admin
VolgSKG

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu120
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 12:41 am

((First class for brand new students with no training. This will be on learning your first ability in controlling your Reiatsu Assume you have attended this lecture and write a large brilliant post about what happens in it and what your character sees and does. PM me, nin, or nicho if you need help. Look at how i do the teacher as i write the post of how he teaches the lesson and how he sees people and what they do as a helping pointer.))

"Attention all new students to the academy a seminar is about to start that you will need to attend in order to become great and powerful shinigami! Please come to class 43 in the Reiatsu training area."
The lecturer put down the announcement speaker and stood at the head of the class room as the new students came into the room, taking seats in the large isles in a semi-circle in front of him he scanned over them. It was a habit of the lecturers to look over the students to see if they could pick out any strong candidates that could be given to mentors or put in the first class shinigami lessons.

As the room settled he coughed into his hand bringing the attention to him. Tapping a pointer stick on his leg he walked to stand center to the students.

"I shall be your lecturer for today i regret that the normal lecturer who takes the first lessons cannot be here as he is away on a mission for his division. Now then this is your first lecture, do not be scared or anxious everything you will learn today is just your first step." He sat back on the edge of the desk and cleared his throat again. It had been annoying him for some time and having to take this class was not part of his normal business.

"You will learn several things today. How to channel your Reiatsu and begin a technique that will also be your assignment over the next week. Your Reiatsu is what makes you special in fact it sums up most of the reason why you are here. Some people find it hard to control whilst others can use it like a fine tuned instrument. This however does not dictate that you are better for being able to control it than the others. History has shown many times that there have been people unable to control their Reiatsu but have become great and powerful Shinigami and even captains."

He scratched his head and gave them a few seconds.
"There are many different descriptions of Reiatsu and it is believed it is mostly down to the user themselves. Some have found they find Reiatsu like a river the flows through their bodies, by channeling that river or blocking off places they can control it. If you like it is a mental guide to help you control the power you have. Others have found that it is like a raging fire and often have problems with controlling their Reiatsu but easily can tap into its power and release it in order to fight. In some noted cases people feel it like a running tap of water as their Reiatsu flows out of them and into that ever it is they wish to use. Then they can turn off the tap or lessen the flow depending how much they want to use or control."

Again he took a short break for them to make notes and think on what he has said. Often he reflected that students take a que to one of the mentioned ways to tap into their Reiatsu and then often start to develop their own methods to control it. Taking a long breath he let it out slowly before continuing.

"What i would like you all to do first for me is to try and tap into your supply of Reiatsu. I warn you now for some people it can be volatile and you may let out too much and tire fast or even burst out. Do not be alarmed many of the current captains did the same thing when they first started here. Some of you might find it almost impossible to find your Reiatsu, that might be because it is a bit untamed and might later flare up when you least expect it. You may only find a drip of Reiatsu and that is fine also as it means you are on the right path to unlocking the rest you are just not there yet. One last thing before you try it close your eyes and try to feel for it inside of you. Use any tips i may have given you or if you have already found it before now try retracing those steps. You may find you emit a colour around you. That colour is dependant on the person and is the colour of your Reiatsu. Now begin!"

((Note this is an important part when you write your post you should think hard on this and how your character finds it, what colour it is, how easy/difficult it is and how they feel about it as well as observing others around you.))

Having taken a seat behind his desk the lecturer let the students test their abilities some struggled, their faces going red straining themselves as if that would help. Others exploded into colour making the pupils next to them jump from their seats whilst some emitted a faint aura of their colour. He chuckled it was amusing to watch at least. Finally after giving them time to experiment properly he stood and coughed again drawing their attention and clearing his thought.

"Good, good don't worry if you haven't tapped into your Reiatsu the second exercise will help you dramatically." From a draw in the desk he produced a dusty well used orb and held it up to the class.

"At the end of the lecture i will give you all one of these each to take away. Your assignment is as follows. You are to produce a hard shield around your person for five seconds with a controlled execution and retraction of the possess." The orb emitted a strong light blue aura filling the orb and then in a burst a glass like shield formed around him and then after five seconds slowly faded as did the blue light in the orb.

"In order to do this there are several steps you must over come. The first is to gather up your Reiatsu and push it into the orb. This is in some ways the most difficult part as you must also control how much you put into it or if you put to much in it will explode and you will be injured. Too little and nothing will happen. The second stage is the execution of the shield to do this you must have the orb filled with your reiatsu and picture the shield around you to activate it. The third and last part is the control and forming of the hardened shield. For this you must concentrate to control your Reiatsu keeping it steady and harden the shield then hold it for five seconds... It is likely at this time you do not have the stamina nor the Reiatsu to hold it that long but i shall explain in a moment."

He placed the orb back on the desk and walked to the middle so that all the students could see what he was doing.
"The trick is simple you must practice this constantly for three days only then will you attain enough Reiatsu to do this. First hold the orb in front of you and close your eyes. Imagine the orb in your minds eye and then a black hole in the center of the orb. Throw yourself into the hole in your minds eye and feel your Reiatsu pur in with it, several things may happen you will either for sure under fill the orb and in which case you much practice this constantly forcing everything you have in without giving in eventually you will build up the stamina and Reiatsu to fill the orb. Or you will over fill the orb and your Reiatsu will explode on you and you shall be thrown backward and tire fast. If this is the case then you must try and hold some of your Reiatsu back. In many ways this is harder than building your Reiatsu up as you will have to find your own way to control your Reiatsu. This in itself will take you at least a day and a half to just about complete."

The lecturer took a breather and drank some water this was always the longest bit.
"Right after you have learnt to control your Reiatsu to fill the orb you then still in your minds eye picture the shield forming around the image of yourself in the hole, you much concentrate and hold this for as long as you can. At first you may not have the stamina to keep it up and so you must practice or you may be to virulent with it and keep pushing too much Reiatsu into it and making it explode.
I can't stress the need to practice constantly. This exercise has always taken no less than three days in total no matter who has done it."

((THAT IS 3 REAL LIFE DAYS IN REAL TIME! so when you post your training bear in mind that you will not do everything in one go you need to be detailed about how your character overcomes each bit... PM me if yah need help but just go with the feeling of what you think your character would be like doing this.))

The lecturer walked up the center to the main exit and produced a large bag full of orbs from behind a seat and stood there.
"You are all dismissed please collect an orb from me as you leave." As the students left single file he handed each of them an orb. Little did they know that this orb represented their whole future as a shinigami, how they would tackle this would start them on their path that only they can walk.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Takezo arrived in the classroom shortly after the P.A system announced the class. While he was still a little groggy from the night before, it was high time he made his first appearance in the reaitsu training room.

After a demonstration by the teacher, and a rather lengthy lecture Takezo got to work. His mind moreso on the task than being an annoyance to those around him for the moment. The glass orb he had been assigned was cool to the touch, and he had to shake the odd feeling he had to roll it across the floor like it was a bowling ball. He could palm the glass ball in one hand, so it would be somewhat easy to carry, but it was large enough to warrant two for safety. Who knew how fragile it may be.

Whatever the case, this bit of training wouldn't be so difficult for him as it would be most regular students. The elite would be able to finish this somewhat quickly, as they likely had an understanding of the energy within themselves by this point. Takezo was one such case, having used it on occassion to boost his own physical abilities in some small way. The task was essentially three part, find, manifest, and control their reiryoku and reiatsu.

Holding the ball aloft in the air, Takezo closed his eyes, focusing on the vanishing point of a horizon in his minds eye, seeing the sun come up over that point and using that mental image to call forth his reiatsu from within.

The orb in his hand filled quickly with crimson light, far more than the trickle some students had achieved in other areas of the class. By the time the light encompassed the entirety of the orb, and a a few short moments of nervousness that the orb may indeed explode, a translucent red shield appeared around him, a half circle that encompassed a short area as well as his own body. It held for a few moments, than cracked suddenly, shattering as Takezo lost focus on the task as he observed his work.

"Hmm..." Takezo sighed, maybe this would take more work than he thought. The control would be difficult as he had never been one to do something half measured. finding that happy medium between weakness and functional strength would be imperative.

After a few more moments, Takezo again focused in on the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
VolgSKG
Admin
VolgSKG

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu120
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 12:26 pm

Alternatively, if his sheild had too much of Takezo's spiritual energy, then the semi transulcent sheen over his shield would become opaque, and then a minor explosion would occurred from overloading the orb.

Such was the case with his latest attempt at mastery of the orb training.

Covered in dust and scuff marks from the attempt, Takezo coughed as his smoke cloud dissipated. Hw was getting the hang of it now, but the margin of error was incredibly small. Off even by a little bit of spiritual energy from its optimum form and it would self-destruct in one of those two ways. However, if he was going to err in the shields creation, he might want tot try harder to let it shatter than explode.

Perhaps it was something to do with he orb itself, maybe that was what created such harsh pass/fail conditions. He'd try soon enough without the orb, but for now he wanted to master this particular style. It was a cumulative task, so getting out of order would probably end up being counterproductive.

Either way, he still had a long way to go, god thing he had brought his spare apples with him, he wouldnt be going anywhere, anytime soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:07 pm

The lecture wasn't anything new to Anira. She had long gone read the theory and application behind reiatsu. Yet she still attended the class. Perhaps there would be a few things she missed or an extra tip not written on the records. However to her disappointment there was no such hints or tips. She spent a large portion of the lecture switching from listening to going over the notes she had made herself. Call it what one would but her notes had more information than the lecture itself. It was no her own genius that had led to such it was merely her diligence in the effort she put in. The library was filled with information and all you had to do was pull the correct one out and read it for yourself. When the time came she saw the students try to manifest their energy into the orb, some managed while others got no response at all while the more ambitious ones had them explode in their arms. Anira had read through these in the books as well. Some students were naturals while other simply needed some practise. Then there were those who were simply had no profiency in the arts. They weren't freaks or dropouts. They simply just could not do it. Why some of the greatest of shinigami were known to have little to no skill in reiatsu control in physical manifestation yet they were still able to imbue the spirit into their arms, legs and even their zanpakuto.

Anira had been to the Reiatsu training room before in the twilight hours. She had practised a few times with the orb wondering if she was the type to have no talent at all. Much to her pleasure she was able to make the orb glow but was about it. It was one of the most exhausting challenges she had done. So many kids over exerted and had it blow up in their faces, but no matter how much she poured reiatsu into her orb it was no bigger than a basketball. The color had been a warm blue, soft almost as it danced in whisped laces around her hand. She had always thought her reiatsu would be yellow like her eyes but she guessed yellow was too common. Blue wasn't so rare either but never had she read Reiatsu to trickle out softly and in warmth. Reiatsu was usually overwhelming in strength and or menacing. There were records of soft and warmth from the healer motherly kind but she just had a feeling hers a bit.. odd.

Anira now was in the Reiatsu training room. A large room segmented into multiple sections. The place was always dark and somewhat dusty. In a room she chose for herself the yellow eyed girl quickly pulled out an orb from a dusty closet. THis time her bag was not around, incase some fiend with bad habits tried to steal them again. She sat down, crossing her legs and closed her eyes. People used different visualization for their own manifestation but Anira used her own special kind. First there was a flow of liquid, trickling and pooling into the centre of the orb. It was very much similar to the way people pictured a dot. However her dot did not expand or fill her pool of liquid would ignite and the warmth would come to her. Anira opened her eyes to see a basketball sized orb revolving gently around her hands. She gave a bitter smile. She could easily manifest it but it would never be bigger than this. She could accurately control in its size or warmth but she failed to make it bigger.

She felt she had great control but perhaps it was her youth that failed to manifest a protective barrier big enough to hold her. The teacher had said practising constantly was key. 3 days was the normal time investment but for Anira was this was the 5th consecutive day in training. Perhaps she had no talent in it. She considered asking her teachers for help but out of fear of being a dud she had opted out. Anira had always relied on herself alone, choosing to tackle challengers herself rather than rely on anyone. She wasn't the best team player around. Her orb began to falter, losing it's sphere shape. She shook her head. Concentrate she told herself. It was just her being weak. It was only a minor set back. You couldn't be good at everything in your life. Besides Anira had never been good at anything in her life without the effort she put in. She would continue to practise.

Control came to her easily. In her mind her reiatsu trickled like an shiny liquid, almost like fuel. There were many rivers that stemmed to her pool and she simply needed to visualize closing a few rivers in order to control the size or intensity of the orb. Perhaps if she visualized the rivers flowing stronger it would help. In the room she could many other students practising, unknown to her the thief was busy with his own training. She shut out the noises in the room and began to concentrate. The rivers flowed faster and grew in its width, she could feel the toll come to her but she tried desperatly to maintain it. The orb became erating irregular in its structure. With a puff her orb returned to its original dull color. It had not worked. Frustration filled her. Was she possibly a flop at this?

Anira would not accept such. She gave the orb a break. Closing her eyes and concentrating. She focused on her heart or at least close to it. Every shinigami's spiritual strength was supposed to come from a spot near the heart. It was the pool of their spiritual existence. There had been times where Shinigami had their pool cut off whereby losing all their powers. It was a violent method of punishment she thought. As a Shinigami if you had no powers it was a fate worse than death she felt. This spot she concentrated on, trying to visualize her own. A blank outline was her vessel, filled with blood pumping through her veins. No it was not this she needed. She cleared her mind further letting herself go and to become drunk with her own spirit. Now there were blue lines flowing both inward and outward from her heart. Strange, her pool was drawing in spiritual energy as well. Maybe that as normal.

Her spiritual veins were thin but many. A very intricate and complicated network that worked like pipelines around her body. Hmm. Anira opened her eyes.  It gave her a clue as to fix the problem to her solution. Once again she held now cool glass like orb in her hands. Her eyes closed and she began the process. An empty pool, and to she filled her reiatsu. A flick and it would ignite blue, warm and soft. This time she didn't think to extend the width of her rivers. Anira knew better now that to over extend her physical limit. Rather she connected more rivers to the pool. Letting smaller veins connect to a lake of energy. If she could not pump out the required amount through 1 vein why not pump out the same but with 2? She opened more and more rivers to the center pool, letting it grow bigger and warmer. She felt the warmth spread and finally she opened her eyes.

Her yellow eyes showed delight. The orb was much bigger now. It was no size of herself for a barrier but it was at least three times bigger than it originally was. Anira was now sweating and she could feel the orb beginning to lose strength. Quickly she shut it down letting the orb grow from warm to cold once again. She couldn't maintain it for long but now she knew she wasn't a flop. She simply needed a different method to achieve the same result. Anira smiled in the darkness to herself gave herself a moment then began again. Blue warmth radiated in her small room. She didn't try to make it bigger this time but tried to maintain it for a longer period of time. She was getting somewhere, now she needed the stamina to do it.

exit

Back to top Go down
Jin-Nana
Academy Student
Academy Student
Jin-Nana

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu100
HakudaHakuda51
HohouHohou120
KidouKidou52

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:09 am

Another day had arrived, and Pluto Rikudou as he discovered himself to be, was out and about. When he heard the announcement over the PA system. A lecture was about to start, and seeing that most students will be gathering there. The man had half a mind to go the other way and not bother with any of it. Besides, the people around him had shown themselves to be far too mischievous for his liking. Pluto was struggling to reclaim his memories, but he wasn't so far gone. That he wouldn't be able to remember what had transpired a short twelve hours ago or so. This time, the white haired Shinigami was dressed in the correct attire. A soft smile appeared on his face, before a slight chuckle was released. The man was thinking back on what happened the night before, and could not help but see the hilarity pertaining to the situation. He was dressed in woman's clothes, and was also apparently married and did not know. Plus he met a apple eating liar, and a most ferocious young woman with strange yellow eyes. A trait Pluto still believe to be unique all the same. Not only was he wearing the correct attire and looking dignified. The Shinigami was also sporting a Asauchi, one being worn diagonally across his lower back. Pluto entered the room of the lecture, finding a corner where he would hopefully be left alone. At the same time, the man also began glancing around the room. And there they were, the apple eater and the yellow eyed female. Pluto shook his head before sighing, not really taking notice of something that happened upon entering the room. The other students had taken it upon themselves to pause for a moment and stare at the man. Was he the odd one out? Was he wearing the wrong garments again. The man had made sure to inspect himself, and as such, could not understand it at all. But nevertheless, there was something strange about him. Almost as if he did not belong at all. There he was taking in the words of the lecturer, although at times his mind would drift elsewhere. Wondering how crazy the day would turn out to be. Just what kind of activities would be find himself apart of? The Shinigami wasn't in the mood for a great deal of antics at all.

As the lecturer spoke and Pluto listened carefully, the Shinigami could not help but feel as if he had been to this place before. The same words being drummed into him as a matter of guidance. The familiarity was something to make note of. The Shinigami also found himself lost in his own minds eye so to speak. He was beginning to have visions, maybe of the past, or was it the future? Staring out into nothingness, Pluto was soon jerked back to the current plain of existence. His mind working in cohesion with his body, thus one being was accounted for. The main portion of the lecture was over, and even though the students were being advised to make some attempt of getting their Reiatsu flowing. Pluto's own Reiatsu had been flowing on it own, but strangely enough it was blending in with the other Reiatsu signatures in the room. It felt as if the man was being cautious enough to not stand out. The time had come for the students to collect a orb of their own and begin learning how to control their Reiatsu. One kind and perhaps unlucky student was the first to go up and collect his orb. Now returning to his position smiling with glee. He was perhaps excited about learning, but unfortunately for him, Pluto was feeling lazy. And so with an outstretched right arm. The Shinigami had requested that his fellow student handed over his Reiatsu orb to him and go locate another one. The student was all too happy to hand it over. So much so that Pluto was beginning to think the student had done it to avoid confrontation.

The crimson eyed man didn't think too much about it. With the Reiatsu in his hand, Pluto went and sat down in the far corner of the room. If one were to walk into the room, they would not Pluto to be on their left hand side, and at the back of the room in a corner. The Shinigami sat down with his Asasuchi laid next to him. His legs had been crossed in a meditative state. His Reiatsu orb was held in his left hand only, while his eyes closed ever so slowly. His mind had gone blank for a few moments. And so the man found himself sat down on a large boulder, next to a dried up river. He was taken away from the room spiritually, but his physical body was still very much in the room with all those whom remained behind to practice. There he was, perched on the large boulder, at this large river banking. Looking over at the river, one could deduce that it is quite large indeed. The Shinigami noted that there was utter silence, no other life at all. Bizarrely enough as he sat there concentrating on the task at hand. Pluto's Reiatsu began to flow out from him. To gain a picture of what was happening. The weather was changing, slowly but surely in the spiritual like plain. Drops of rain had began falling from the skies. Meanwhile in the class room, dark red Reiatsu had begun to encompass the Reiatsu orb, steadily building and expanding. Meanwhile seeming rather calculated with a semblance of control to it. Pluto's body and his own Reiatsu felt as if it was reacting to something. It was pulling up on memories long suppressed, at least that's how it felt. It was anyone's guest what transpire next.

Back to top Go down
Jin-Nana
Academy Student
Academy Student
Jin-Nana

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu100
HakudaHakuda51
HohouHohou120
KidouKidou52

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:55 am

Inhaling and exhaling in a calm manner, Pluto continued to work his way around conquering the Reiatsu orb. There he was still in this far away spiritual plain. The rain was beginning to pour down a little bit harder. And even though he could feel it on his body. The man felt as if he was all too familiar with this rain. With every drop that hit against his body, splashing and dampening his clothing. The Shinigami could feel something that remained so distant flooding back to him. His eyes peered over at the river that was still dried up. But the soil was becoming moist. And the clouds had darken a bit more, rain clouds most likely. The wind whipped about, with the heavenly thunder roaring, thus breaking the silence that was. Pluto's head soon tilted back, his eyes peering up towards the skies. Seeing the rain drops come crashing down had put the man at ease. Meanwhile, outside of the spiritual plain, and back inside the class room. The orb was fully encompassed by his Reiatsu. Now mirroring the shape of the orb, and steadily expanding. Pluto's Reiatsu was being measured, and the rain being poured from the heavens. Was in direct correlation with what was happening to the orb. The more the rain came pouring down, the more the size of the orb increase. It wasn't a rapid thing, but more like a steady build. A strange thing it was, but who knows how long this thing will actually take him. Will he have to go a full three days with it? Maybe, maybe not, but watching the man go to work, was making others a little uncomfortable. The Shinigami could hear the mutterings from others in the class room. Could it be that they were simply amazed, disgusted or jealous? Whatever it was, Pluto would not allow it to distract him from the task at hand.

All he was focusing on now was maintaining the current size of the Reiatsu orb. It was two and a half time as big with Pluto's Reiatsu applied to it. In the mean time, the barren spiritual plain was springing to life. This came in the form of small trees springing up, showing that the rain was beginning to revitalize the land a little bit. But the river wasn't even like a pond yet. The Shinigami had a long way to go before any such thing can happen. He would not force anything. He would try to remain in control at all times, without breaking his concentration. Inside the class room, Pluto's eyes remained close, not wanting to pay too much attention to the other students. It was not his style to distract others. He was more of the type to creep up on others and not allow them a chance to react. Much like he had done to the young woman in the dormitories. The young woman with yellow eyes for that matter. It was a fun night, but it also begs the question. Where is this Izanami woman and her servant companion? That bastard had better cleaned Pluto's garments before returning them to him. The current set he was wearing was a spare set. He may not be able to remind a great deal, but he wasn't totally insane to not avoid certain things. In truth, Pluto was somewhat scared of opening his eyes. There was always the chance that the servant pup will be invading his space. Not that he would mind if Izanami was doing it. There was something about her, and then there was that yellow eyed female. And then there was the apple eater, liar cheater. The distraction, Pluto must not allow this to distract him. As it would prove costly to his progress. And it was by the looks of it.

The size of the orb that was formed and sustained by his efforts had shrunk in size. A sure sign of his lack of concentration. The aforementioned individuals would have to be perished from his thoughts if he wants to be successful on his endeavors. Pluto could feel this, and so had to regain some control over the size of the orb. Pouring out enough Reiatsu into it. This way it would return to the size it was before his mind was distracted. Continue he must, for it is vital that he did so. Control over one's Reiatsu will play a pivotal role in being able to master other techniques. This of course relates to Kido and the like.  
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Unseated Shinigami
Unseated Shinigami
Izanami

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda65
HohouHohou90
KidouKidou82

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:19 pm

Perhaps it was better that Pluto did not open his eyes. His loving wife had made herself comfy sitting on in the stance that a woman would, resting upon her legs with her orb on her lap as she watched him try to focus. The lesson was what he had attended, and thus what she had attended in order to keep an eye on him -- and a sharp tongue on those that wanted to try and get close to him. Ah...He needed to focus? Then she would keep still as she took her mind off of him for the sole moment that he needed, looking down at the orb on her lap and choosing to focus on it as he did his own. Reiatsu control...To flow that energy through the orb, to try and conquer it as the lesson had stated -- to let one's conscious flow away. And behind that mask, she quieted her breath, she made her presence seem as distant as possible for the sake of her obsession.

And from the classroom where they were meant to learn such things, came nothing.

Nothing. Blackness. A void without anything and all things.

Kaonashi kept herself where she was -- and with her stillness came the clawing sensations. Hands gripping at the skin, at her uniform, at that mask. Hands with nails, hands that were bloody and battered -- hands that no longer held skin, but dared to reach up from the blackness that she sat within. It was something she couldn't help but frown upon as so many hands clawed up against her body and tried to use her as a leverage to climb higher in this empty void.

But what was past that void? What was it that she was looking for while she sat within that nihilistic place? Was there anything beyond? Or was it all just an eternal fall that many had made and, desperate to escape, wished to drag her down with them in order to escape?

Her own mind was in the void that came from the way her reiatsu molded and then shifted and shrunk down in that orb -- an obvious difference to the way that the man in front of her controlled his orb, but an attempt that held no virtual signs of stopping. From the tiniest black hole in the center of the orb, to a fluctuating violet that surrounded it and swirled like a tornado around the eye of the storm, and back for a few moments until it returned back to its color of a dull origin.

...?

Her head turned down, aggravation hidden underneath her mask as she noticed a shift in her concentration. ...She wasn't working hard enough. Fast enough. She had to keep going with this, lest she not be able to stay by Jin's side...force herself to learn, lest she be left behind.

That couldn't happen. Absolutely not. She'd sooner lose her mind than lose this obsession of hers, yes?

Another round, and with the twisted thoughts forging their way through her mind, she came to that same void again. The hands had grown now, larger than she herself, larger and larger and larger...But every time they touched her, it seemed to burn them, and down they were forced as she focused once again on this visualized mannerism in controlling her reiatsu. The black hole in the center of her orb began again, with violet swirls dancing around the orb as it grew larger in her hands. From but a palm-sized sphere to something that filled up both of her hands, she was able to be patient.

Keep the scary in, let the patience stay.

Patience for keeping to the side of the one before her. Patience as her Dog stayed close to her side. Patience to keep those irrational thoughts in check.

Patience. It was so important, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:37 pm

The one who was the 'Dog' in the relationship between the three of these being, himself included, watched as the two of them both worked on their Reiatsu. He tilted his head slightly, holding his own orb in front of him. He was hiding the shadows at the moment, sitting on a little ledge that hung over the two of them. His eyes held no emotions at the moment, as they would only get in the way. He couldn't have that. He studied the orb in front of him, holding it before his eyes.

Rieatsu training huh? Should be interesting.

He smiles slightly, his mask moving in response as he closed his eyes. He let his mind free itself of all thoughts. Soon, his mind fell into its own state, a winter land. Featureless in it's entirety, but holding something that made him relax. An oncoming blizzard. It reminded him of his old home, before him and his brother moved to a warmer area. His Reiatsu, black and red in color, slowly swirled around the orb, more drifting around it then attached. A perfect circle around it.

As he focused more and more, the blizzard rolled in on him, surrounding him in an all encompassing whiteness. While the blizzard surrounded him, his mind cleared even more, and his Reiatsu responded, growing in size and strength. The blizzard helped him to remember his routes. To remember his instincts. and helped him create an even bigger ball of reitasu, soon encompassing his whole body. He sat there, covered in his black and red reiatsu, ignoring the outside world at the moment, but also keeping his senses tuned in on his Mistress. Even while focusing, he wasn't about to let up on his guard duty. That would be bad, and he couldn't do anything like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 4:58 pm

Another day another training session. First thing was first. Progress check. Anira returned to her usual spot, a room to herself in the usual dusty dim room. From the wooden creaky closet she pulled out a cold glass like orb. Over the years of usage it had lost much of its transparency. The grit of people's hands wearing out the glass so that it was opaque in certain spots. Anira held the orb in her hands, eyes open. She no longer needed to close her eyes for this. She began pour reiatsu into the orb and soon a blue warmth expanded. It was the same shape as the orb, big in size. It was stable and held its own shape with little effort. Anira smiled, so she was able to do it this much However she was yet unable to make it big enough to form a barrier around her whole body.

From experience alone Anira knew that forcing it was not the way to solver the problem at hand. Maybe physical training you could do it but with Reiatsu it was more like maths. You needed to know the specific method for your own particular body. Anira stopped the channeling and instantly the warmth disappeared like a candle light. She sat down, with crossed legs. Next to her was her Asauchi blade, recently given to her by her teachers. She looked at it wondering if it would give her a bit of strength. It was a simple blade yet, it was so beautiful in its own way. She unsheathed the blade from its scabbard, quietly the steel of the blade howled, revealing its silver skin. Hm. It was strange how these things would grow to be a part of their shinigami partners. She wondered how her Asauchi would grow and form into.

She could see her yellow eyes reflected on the new blade. Poetic she thought, Zanpakuto were supposed to be the mirror of your inner soul. Though it was considered a separate entity it came from within you. Moulded by you and eventually the two of you would mould each other. Jokingly she tapped it, asking it to pitch and help her with the process. But she knew the Asauchi was yet much too young to have a mind of its own. She sheathed the sword back and placed it by her side. She needed a solution. No amount of text she had read gave her a clue to overcome her dilemma.

Back to top Go down
VolgSKG
Admin
VolgSKG

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu120
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:15 am

The sheen of his reiatsu shown through as an electric Blue, having changed colors the longer he had remained in training in this particular field. He wasnt sure why, but ut simply felt right the longer he practiced. Even now, It remained that color despite the lack of an orb.

Takezo was finally satisfied, it had taken the three days of training to get to this point, but he was now beginning to ween himself off of the orb. Slowly, he was continuing to grind his way towards mastery of the technique.

His training without the orb was still intense, and quite a bit harder. The orb acted not only as a conduit, but as an amplifier. The damn thing helped to solidify his reiatsu shield into a half-sphere and gave it strength. Taking that bit away made it much more difficult despite his talent for pulling out his spiritual energy.

Given another day, he would have the technique down, but this training itself was tiring.

Taking a break for the moment, h moved around the room to see how the rest of his classmates were doing. 'the family' had arrived, with the weird red-eyed kid and his two kiddos, and even the strange yellow-eye girl he stole notes from.

They were all varying in ability, some were having more luck than others but it was interesting to see them struggle or excel. Grabbing his orb from the floor, palming it with one hand as he began to move around the class to observe as he rested. Finding himself in front of Anira. She was practicing with an older orb, ones that were prone to malfunction if not handled properly or without care. Squatting, he held out his arm, orb in hand.

"That orb there looks a bit rough, this ones in much better shape." Takezo said, a different air about him this time then the overly goofy man she had met a few nights before. Training required serious introspection on his part, and it wasnt something he could switch off immediately when he was done. Given a few hours, he would be back to his regular old self, but for now, the combination of weariness and self-reflection had tempered him.

The glass orb he held out to Anira was in better shape, nearly translucent and with hardly a scratch about it.

"Care to exchange?" Takezo asked, a sort of peace offering. Her Asauchi was nearby, so that had meant she had spent some time with her blade, he would have to be careful with how he dealt with her from now on.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:08 pm

In silence she had been training lost in deep thought. How would she solve this problem? She knew she could not open anymore rivers to her pool. Increasing the width of the rivers had proven to bring harm to herself. Her answer arrived unexpectedly. He had startled her with his approach and Anira didn't react in any other manner that lightly jerking her head upwards. Ha, Shinigami were expected to be on their guard and monitor their surroundings. Another academy student had walked up on her without her noticing. She had a long way to go she thought. Her eyes had been in the dark for a while and were already adjusted to its dim nature but not even her yellow eyes could not make out who it was.

It was his voice that reminded her. The stature that did not belong among the fledglings. The liar and not thief. Yet today he felt different from when she had first met him at the cafeteria. She stood up, picking up her Asauchi in the left side as per custom and habit. Her right foot stepped a fraction forward as her body reacted in defense. She was glad her napsack was not here or else he might have stolen her notes again. Yet her suspiscious demeanour was not outwardly visible. She only showed it partially, enough to be passed as a simple standing position.

In his head he held another reiatsu training orb. His was in a better shape. It gleamed even in the dim room and was flawless in its exterior. This orb her offered it to her and in response Anira was skeptical. Raising an eyebrow. Was it another one of his lies? Then he went on to explain. Older orbs such as the one Anira used were defective. Both her eyes raised a fraction, never had she read such a problem. Hmm, it was possible they had been written and recorded long ago and back then there probably wasnt any old orbs. She wondered if the problem was really what was wrong.

As agreed she exchanged the old opaque orb with his. She turned it around in her right hand. It was definitely rounder and clear in its appearance. She held the orb in her hand eyeing the red eyed lad with her own yellow eyes. Was he still here? She was slightly bothered by his presence but then again everyone was entitled to the use of the facility. Letting out a sigh, Anira began to focus. With orb held out at arms length she started by opening the doors to her river.

From her mind eye she could see the liquid blue fuel begin to light up the many rivers. Small ones that trickled to the center pool. Anira used the same amount she had used for her last session. The amount she used to try and form a barrier. She felt a flash of warmth on face the air was clearly warmer like a soft scarf wrapped around her nose and mouth. Anira shut all the rivers immedietely fearing she had made the orb unstable. The room flushed back to its usual darkness. Anira blinked her eyes. What had happened?

After a moments hesitation Anira opened up only a few rivers. The orb glowed simply blue. Soft flame like laces dancing around the surface. Okay. Anira opened up a few more then a few more. The small blue sun expanded, first to the size of a basketball then to a medicine ball then to the biggest size she had ever made. She stopped there, thinking to herself. What was going on? She hadn't opened up more than half the rivers she felt in her body. Yet it was the same size as when she had opened up all her rivers. Maybe what the boy had said was true. Maybe she wasn't a dud and it was simply the tool defect.

Anira swallowed and let out a slow breath. Right. She slowly opened up the remainders of her barrier till the soft blue orb was enough to form a perimeter around her body. Ha! She could do it. She would have smiled but it had been too long and a smile was something her muscles had forgotten how to. Instead her yellow eyes when from a thick animalistic to a softer shade. Anira's anxiety disappeared and was replaced with a child like curiousity. How far could she expand the barrier?

Anira opened up all her rivers in one go. For a moment the orb appeared to be on the verge of faultering but with a little regulation it stablized. Soon a barrier was nearly big enough to even swallow the boy. The left corner of her mouth twisted upward as she grinned. Extra days of training had paid off. For many days she had thought she was a dud but looking at the size of her barrier she was re-assured. Now, size wasn't what gave it strength. It was the concentration of it. Anira decreased the size of the pool but increased its depth. As a reaction the barrier was brighter but smaller just enough to surround the perimeter of her body in a sphere.
Back to top Go down
Jin-Nana
Academy Student
Academy Student
Jin-Nana

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu100
HakudaHakuda51
HohouHohou120
KidouKidou52

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:15 pm

I dream of a place, where that which cannot be seen by those with eyes. Is perfectly clear like the blue skies to those without vision. I dream of a place, where my soul can rediscover itself. And therefore leadeth me into eternal satisfaction. I dream of a place, where my companion and I shall never be without the other. I dream and I shall constantly dream, for this reality is still not mine. I dream of a place, where I shall behold the a mirror that reflects not just the man, but also the core of thy soul. I dream of a place, where absolution is not a dream, but my very own reality. I dream of a place where disaster and anarchy is thine own creation. I dream and I keep on dreaming. Please, do not leave me now.

Pluto had certain thoughts flowing through his mind, while very much concentrating on the task at hand. The man had even begun to sense the important people around. But why were they important? He was connected to them, and so they remained the only relevant components in any of this. Their importance may either increase or decrease based on the time spent. And in addition, it shall also depend on their usefulness and bonds forge. Pluto could only hope Izanami and her dare servant was also taking this lesson seriously. For it would be a disaster if they didn't at least learn how to control their Reiatsu. Pluto had some thoughts about the importance of learning how to control one's spiritual pressure. It is simply the requisite for certain other skills. Or so he's read in a book somewhere. Kido was one skill in particular that required a decent amount of Reiatsu control. But before Pluto would go any further into that, it was highly important that he carried on concentrating. Setting the scene to back inside the Reiatsu training room. The Shinigami noted that the orb had expanded even larger now. A measure of his control over it.

The dark red hue of his Reiatsu had fully encompassed the orb and was expanding to fully encompass his own being. But with a momentary blip in concentration, the orb dissipated. It did not explode violently like it did for many others. Maybe it was a sign in some ways showing you just what kind of man Pluto was? He seemed measured, and far too reluctant to lose control. Yes, he wanted to be in control, and it was frightening. He was almost playing the role of master manipulator, and of he could manipulate his Reiatsu successful, who knows what or who else he could manipulate?  It was frightening to think about, but if he continued on this path. It would surely make for interesting times going forward. The Shinigami was soon at it again, breathing in, once again in a controlled manner. Before exhaling in the same manner, before channeling his Reiatsu back into the orb. The formation of the sphere was in full flow once more, and one can only imagine what madness was taking place in that sacred place where Pluto found himself in. Was it still only drizzling rain? One would imagine that the amount of rain pouring down had something to do with his degree of control over his Reiatsu. It was only a matter of time before the orb was under his control now.

--------------<~>---------------

Back to top Go down
VolgSKG
Admin
VolgSKG

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu120
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Truth be told, both orbs worked fine and dandy. These things were made especially for the academy students so even if they were beat up or busted they wold work regardless. Even the old ones that looked terrible worked just as well as the new ones.

Whatever the case, the orb suited her. Grabbing the one Anira used, he walked away whistling his own tune, tossing the orb form hand to hand as he went. New classes were now available, and it was high time he made his way over to them.

Taking the orb with him, Takezo exited the room and began to make his way to the class of his preference.
Back to top Go down
Jin-Nana
Academy Student
Academy Student
Jin-Nana

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu100
HakudaHakuda51
HohouHohou120
KidouKidou52

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:18 pm

There he was in his own little world, on the outside he was in the Reiatsu training room. In his own mind he was back inside his own dimension. The rain had come pouring down, and life was most definitely returning with every drop that came. The rivers was beginning to fill up, looking more respectable. And outside of the mind's world, the orb that had encompassed his entire being, was beginning to stabilize itself with each passing moment that went by. The rain was most welcomed, and somehow it felt right to the Shinigami. Could this be what was missing? He may have lost his memories to an extent, but there was a consciousness that remains hidden. That, and his muscle memory may well remain in tact too. There was more to the crimson eyed man than meets the eye to so speak.

He felt somewhat ancient in his own right, almost as if he didn't belong. And maybe he didn't belong in the place that he was currently traversing, and that is namely the academy. The skies had lightning flashing across them, thunder roaring meanwhile creating a beautiful melody. The thunder wasn't a frightening noise, it was music, it was so natural. But many a men could not hear it no matter how hard they listened. As such they could never hope to decipher anything to do with it. With every crack of thunder, a beautiful melody was composed by the orchestra that was Pluto's mind, body and spiritual make up. It was grand in its own way, and it may well give some insight as to what was happening inside the mind of this seemingly crazed individual.

The Shinigami was there weaving through his thoughts, his concentration level in tip top shape. Pluto was being careful not to lose any control over his current disposition. He was however somewhat mischievous though. His eyes hand opened, and he was feeling somewhat confident in his ability to control the Reiatsu orb. The man reached over with his right hand that had remained free during the exercise. His intention was to grab hold of his Asauchi, and so he did, meanwhile picking himself up. Pluto proceeded to stand up while still being able to maintain the Reiatsu sphere. His head cocked to the side, while his eyes surveyed the room. He was almost motionless for a little while. His eyes then came and rested on his wife at his moment in time. Pluto was somewhat skeptical about it, but decided to work it for now. Just to test his control over the orb, Pluto stepped forward left, right left, edging closer to Izanami. The man looked at the woman and smiled a little. "A man wants to know how a lady is doing. Please do ya best, if ya need any tips, just ask this one. Excuse me for a moment, I have a feeling a moment of wanted attention my present itself".  

The man stated meanwhile looking around the room. He was taking note of the interaction between the yellow eyed girl and the apple eater. This time their exchange seemed a bit more friendly. One can only wonder what will happen going forward, and honestly Pluto was looking forward to it. The man was still maintaining the Reiatsu orb, but could feel a sudden tug on his own Reiatsu supply too. So that's how it was? He had a certain amount of Reiatsu in abundance. In fact, he could feel it being held back somehow, and once again he was growing suspicious of the academy. He needed some more time to figure things out. An investigation  was underway and Pluto would get some answers one way or another somehow.
Back to top Go down
Izanami
Unseated Shinigami
Unseated Shinigami
Izanami

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda65
HohouHohou90
KidouKidou82

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:57 pm

Moon hangs around a blade over my head
It reminds me what to do before I'm dead
Night consumes light and all I dread
Reminds me what to do before I'm dead

Such a familiar yet foreign song echoing in her head came from her own lips, brought to life as a soft whisper as the orb in her hands expanded even more -- twice its origin size, three times it's origin size, and the black void had coalesced with the violet swirls to create a menagerie similar to a checkered board within the confines of the orb. The dancing madness inside of the sphere finally came to a calm as her control over her orb leveled out with her patience. The soft smile behind the lips of her mask showed as she heard the voice of her husband speaking. The control of her Reiatsu seemed to become even better, the orb expanding out further without problem or issue. Soon enough, it couldn't be contained within her hands, and she had to hold it as best she could with one hand on the bottom and one on the top. The hands clawing at her body were forced down, pushed away, and that void she'd created became a sort of home to her...

...Ah?

Why was he going out of his way to look at those other two?

"Darling.~ Thank you for checking up on me. Could I be given some tips?."

For a sheer moment, cracks in that contained pattern had come about, making it look as if the orb might shatter in her hands as it shrank down and reduced itself back into a wild storm -- something done of perhaps her own volition, if it meant seeing to what tips he could offer her for the time being. Her eyes had opened up at this point; and if he resumed his previous spot, he might be able to see the hints of a positively luminescent violet from her irises as they followed him. Her control seemed to be well enough, not breaking the orb's consistency from a mere doubling of its origin in the palms of her hands as she held it up slowly and turned it side to side.

"Am I perhaps doing it wrong? I haven't made it explode, at the least, but I've seemingly lost the pattern I had in mind. What would you suggest for maintaining it under distractions?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reiatsu training room   Reiatsu training room Empty

Back to top Go down

Reiatsu training room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next