Welcome to the Soul Society! An RP based in a Bleach Alternative Universe, this time around is a little different. For the time being, you, the writer, will be playing as a Shinigami Academy Cadet! With the site still new in its opening, we welcome you!
Welcome to the Soul Society! An RP based in a Bleach Alternative Universe, this time around is a little different. For the time being, you, the writer, will be playing as a Shinigami Academy Cadet! With the site still new in its opening, we welcome you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome one and all. The site is now open for Role Play. Don't be shy about joining and having some fun. The more the merrier. We promise a more relaxed and at the same time fun environment!
Hello to all the Guests currently browsing. I challenge you all to pop by and say Hello. I'm sure you won't regret it.
SS Affiliates
Our Button: Academy P.A System - Announcements S-Society%20Button_zpsx5yyzcmq SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP // Academy P.A System - Announcements 9j4miqhBleach Platinum Hearts
The Navigator
Photobucket

Latest topics
»  The Briar Patch
Academy P.A System - Announcements EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 8:50 pm by Vigilante

» Main Division Grounds
Academy P.A System - Announcements EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:41 am by Janza

» THE SEVEN ; POKEMON + DROP {JCINK}
Academy P.A System - Announcements EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:27 am by Guest

» Rokubantai Communications Center (6th Squad)
Academy P.A System - Announcements EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:07 pm by Vigilante

» Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad)
Academy P.A System - Announcements EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:21 am by Ryuki

» Nibantai Entrance and Front Grounds
Academy P.A System - Announcements EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 9:55 am by Janza

» Sengoku Climax
Academy P.A System - Announcements EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:46 pm by Guest

» Academy Courtyard
Academy P.A System - Announcements EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:55 pm by Vigilante

» World of Ninja
Academy P.A System - Announcements EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:21 am by Guest

Academy P.A System - Announcements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VolgSKG
Admin
VolgSKG

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu120
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

Academy P.A System - Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Academy P.A System - Announcements   Academy P.A System - Announcements EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:25 pm

This thread will announce all pertinent information related to activities and lessons that take place within the Academy. So when something is posted in this area pay attention.

Normally, this will be used to announce weekly lessons, but it can be used for other purposes.

On that note, you can only take two lessons per week. lesson posts will be made every Monday and Thursday for Academy Students. To make it easier for the GM's, copy and paste the associated lesson you are going to attend in your initial training post.

A rather small plain room, adorned with a small P.A system, a dusty microphone and an ancient wooden chair.
Back to top Go down
https://thesoulsocietyfm.rpg-board.net
VolgSKG
Admin
VolgSKG

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu120
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Academy P.A System - Announcements   Academy P.A System - Announcements EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:36 am

((ok ladies and gents NOT on the special training, you know what time it is, time for the monday classes))

Ok I'm gonna do several classes with default teachers. Please attend the ones appropriate to you. If your new and your unsure feel free to PM me or anyone else i'm certain they and i would be more than happy to answer your questions. I'll take this moment to also remind anyone who is new to PM me or shadownin a summery of what they have done each week on sunday if you need help or are unsure on how to do that PM me, nin or nicho, its for the point system that is used in the academy, i'm sure nicho said something about it in the new rpers rules post.))

---------------------------------------------------
((First class for brand new students with no training. This will be on learning your first ability in controlling your Reiatsu Assume you have attended this lecture and write a large brilliant post about what happens in it and what your character sees and does. PM me, nin, or nicho if you need help. Look at how i do the teacher as i write the post of how he teaches the lesson and how he sees people and what they do as a helping pointer.))

"Attention all new students to the academy a seminar is about to start that you will need to attend in order to become great and powerful shinigami! Please come to class 43 in the Reiatsu training area."
The lecturer put down the announcement speaker and stood at the head of the class room as the new students came into the room, taking seats in the large isles in a semi-circle in front of him he scanned over them. It was a habit of the lecturers to look over the students to see if they could pick out any strong candidates that could be given to mentors or put in the first class shinigami lessons.

As the room settled he coughed into his hand bringing the attention to him. Tapping a pointer stick on his leg he walked to stand center to the students.

"I shall be your lecturer for today i regret that the normal lecturer who takes the first lessons cannot be here as he is away on a mission for his division. Now then this is your first lecture, do not be scared or anxious everything you will learn today is just your first step." He sat back on the edge of the desk and cleared his throat again. It had been annoying him for some time and having to take this class was not part of his normal business.

"You will learn several things today. How to channel your Reiatsu and begin a technique that will also be your assignment over the next week. Your Reiatsu is what makes you special in fact it sums up most of the reason why you are here. Some people find it hard to control whilst others can use it like a fine tuned instrument. This however does not dictate that you are better for being able to control it than the others. History has shown many times that there have been people unable to control their Reiatsu but have become great and powerful Shinigami and even captains."

He scratched his head and gave them a few seconds.
"There are many different descriptions of Reiatsu and it is believed it is mostly down to the user themselves. Some have found they find Reiatsu like a river the flows through their bodies, by channeling that river or blocking off places they can control it. If you like it is a mental guide to help you control the power you have. Others have found that it is like a raging fire and often have problems with controlling their Reiatsu but easily can tap into its power and release it in order to fight. In some noted cases people feel it like a running tap of water as their Reiatsu flows out of them and into that ever it is they wish to use. Then they can turn off the tap or lessen the flow depending how much they want to use or control."

Again he took a short break for them to make notes and think on what he has said. Often he reflected that students take a que to one of the mentioned ways to tap into their Reiatsu and then often start to develop their own methods to control it. Taking a long breath he let it out slowly before continuing.

"What i would like you all to do first for me is to try and tap into your supply of Reiatsu. I warn you now for some people it can be volatile and you may let out too much and tire fast or even burst out. Do not be alarmed many of the current captains did the same thing when they first started here. Some of you might find it almost impossible to find your Reiatsu, that might be because it is a bit untamed and might later flare up when you least expect it. You may only find a drip of Reiatsu and that is fine also as it means you are on the right path to unlocking the rest you are just not there yet. One last thing before you try it close your eyes and try to feel for it inside of you. Use any tips i may have given you or if you have already found it before now try retracing those steps. You may find you emit a colour around you. That colour is dependant on the person and is the colour of your Reiatsu. Now begin!"

((Note this is an important part when you write your post you should think hard on this and how your character finds it, what colour it is, how easy/difficult it is and how they feel about it as well as observing others around you.))

Having taken a seat behind his desk the lecturer let the students test their abilities some struggled, their faces going red straining themselves as if that would help. Others exploded into colour making the pupils next to them jump from their seats whilst some emitted a faint aura of their colour. He chuckled it was amusing to watch at least. Finally after giving them time to experiment properly he stood and coughed again drawing their attention and clearing his thought.

"Good, good don't worry if you haven't tapped into your Reiatsu the second exercise will help you dramatically." From a draw in the desk he produced a dusty well used orb and held it up to the class.

"At the end of the lecture i will give you all one of these each to take away. Your assignment is as follows. You are to produce a hard shield around your person for five seconds with a controlled execution and retraction of the possess." The orb emitted a strong light blue aura filling the orb and then in a burst a glass like shield formed around him and then after five seconds slowly faded as did the blue light in the orb.

"In order to do this there are several steps you must over come. The first is to gather up your Reiatsu and push it into the orb. This is in some ways the most difficult part as you must also control how much you put into it or if you put to much in it will explode and you will be injured. Too little and nothing will happen. The second stage is the execution of the shield to do this you must have the orb filled with your reiatsu and picture the shield around you to activate it. The third and last part is the control and forming of the hardened shield. For this you must concentrate to control your Reiatsu keeping it steady and harden the shield then hold it for five seconds... It is likely at this time you do not have the stamina nor the Reiatsu to hold it that long but i shall explain in a moment."

He placed the orb back on the desk and walked to the middle so that all the students could see what he was doing.
"The trick is simple you must practice this constantly for three days only then will you attain enough Reiatsu to do this. First hold the orb in front of you and close your eyes. Imagine the orb in your minds eye and then a black hole in the center of the orb. Throw yourself into the hole in your minds eye and feel your Reiatsu pur in with it, several things may happen you will either for sure under fill the orb and in which case you much practice this constantly forcing everything you have in without giving in eventually you will build up the stamina and Reiatsu to fill the orb. Or you will over fill the orb and your Reiatsu will explode on you and you shall be thrown backward and tire fast. If this is the case then you must try and hold some of your Reiatsu back. In many ways this is harder than building your Reiatsu up as you will have to find your own way to control your Reiatsu. This in itself will take you at least a day and a half to just about complete."

The lecturer took a breather and drank some water this was always the longest bit.
"Right after you have learnt to control your Reiatsu to fill the orb you then still in your minds eye picture the shield forming around the image of yourself in the hole, you much concentrate and hold this for as long as you can. At first you may not have the stamina to keep it up and so you must practice or you may be to virulent with it and keep pushing too much Reiatsu into it and making it explode.
I can't stress the need to practice constantly. This exercise has always taken no less than three days in total no matter who has done it."

((THAT IS 3 REAL LIFE DAYS IN REAL TIME! so when you post your training bear in mind that you will not do everything in one go you need to be detailed about how your character overcomes each bit... PM me if yah need help but just go with the feeling of what you think your character would be like doing this.))

The lecturer walked up the center to the main exit and produced a large bag full of orbs from behind a seat and stood there.
"You are all dismissed please collect an orb from me as you leave." As the students left single file he handed each of them an orb. Little did they know that this orb represented their whole future as a shinigami, how they would tackle this would start them on their path that only they can walk.

__________________________________________________ __

((OK next level of teaching is shield without the orb and imbuing body parts with Reiatsu to strengthen them IF YOU ARE NEW AND JUST WENT TO THE ONE ABOVE YOU DID NOT ATTEND THIS ONE THANK YOU ALL THESE ARE HAPPENING AT THE SAME TIME . PLEASE NOTE!!! Kidou is in the beginners guide to Kidou book you where given on starting the academy you can learn yourself white lightning and the first binding spell.))

"ATTENTION STUDENTS. THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE COMPLETE YOUR ORB TRAINING SHOULD ATTEND THIS LECTURE FOR THE NEXT STEP IN REAITSU CONTROL AND THE ABILITY TO USE IT THROUGH YOUR BODY! PLEASE COME TO CLASS 47 IN THE REAITSU TRAINING AREA."

The lecturer sat outside on a wooden seat. This lecture was done outside so that the students could get some first hand hands on practice. Seats where places under the cover of an over hanging roof so that they sat in the shade the lecturer was granted the discomfort of sitting in the sun all day.

The students took their seats and he let them natter a bit whilst he sipped some tea. Finally standing he gave a broad smile and a short bow. "Greetings I'm your lecturer for today by now you are not totally new so i will get straight to the fun things. Today you will learn control and the application of Reiatsu through your body. AS you can see we have a course here that you will all be using in a short moment. You should have all completed your initial Orb shield training. That is good as your next assignment to have completed for the next lecture after this in three more days is to create the shield without the orb. EASY!!!! you may all be thinking however the orb amplifies your Reiatsu so although you might think you have enough you may in fact not. Also you must form reiatsu into a solid form in your hands like this."

He held out a hand and a swirling orb of green Reiatsu formed in the exact shape of the training sphere. He gave a wide smile as it vanished. "You might al think why do you teach this after this class. Well forming your Reiatsu outside your body is harder than you think and shaping it requires much concentration. Most importantly it is this shaping that will lead you onto the next lesson and it is very important that you complete this before then."
((Should take you at least 2 RL days))

He turned and waved a hand over the obstacle course. The parts seemed unnaturally large just to much for even a truly fit human to manage even if they had been doing similar courses for years.
"Before you is the academy's open obstacle course you are welcome to train on it whenever you please as long as there isn't a class using it." He smiled as if it where a joke and continued.

"By completing the first part of your shield training you have learnt the first stages of tapping into your Reiatsu and using it whilst controlling it. IN this you will be using it in your body to strengthen you where you need it. HOWEVER! there is a catch if you use to much you will tire and you will not be able to complete this course so you much concentrate and use your Reiatsu wisely. The trick is to feel your reiatsu flow into your muscle feel it strengthen it but hold it back enough that you are not waisting it. Now this course tests your legs to jump and climb your arms to swing from bar to bar on a very long hanging path as well as areas you much roll duck and or move though with increased speed or be knocked off. This is something you must learn yourselves i will be watching you and taking you to the hospital if you hurt yourself too much.

((Ok some obstacle training use your imagination how strong you are etc etc I'm sure you get it.))

__________________________________________________ ____

((REMEMBER IF YOU ATTENDED THE ABOVE LECTURES YOU DID NOT ATTEND THIS ONE ))

"ATTENTION LONG STANDING STUDENTS. ONLY THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE ATTENDED ORB TRAINING AND SHIELD TRAINING WITHOUT THE ORB MAY ATTEND THIS SEMINAR PLEASE COME TO LECTURE ROOM 38 IN THE REIATSU SECTION OF THE ACADEMY THANK YOU"

The old lecturer stretched his hands a slight clicking noise being made as the students came into the room. As they all sat down he waisted no time cutting them short as they talked by banging his Cain on the floor.
"You are not new students any longer perhaps some of you lucky enough may even be adopted by a mentor so sit smart and face forward!" He walked to the front of the desk the Cain making a clacking noise on the wooden floor.

"Today you will learn one of the hardest skills an Academy student must learn. The Reiatsu blade! This combines your stamina concentration and your ability with Reiatsu to form a sword out of Reiatsu. It takes five days even for the keenest of minds ((Yep you got it 5 RL days)) Holding out a hand, grey Reiatsu spread out from it. Wisps shaping into the contours of the sword before it finally solidified into a fully formed Katana that the lecturer brought around in an arc and sliced clean through the desk behind him before holding it out so that all could see it was still hardened before it faded away again.

"You are all well on your way to being shinigami you should have studied some kidou, perfected your Orb training and have completed the exercisers without the orb. I will not hold your hand, shinigami before you have developed their own styles of forming Reiatsu swords some never even manage it. You may look in the library for clues ask shinigami to help you if they have the time, train together and exchange ideas. You watched how my Reiatsu formed that is my style it may work for some of you not for others. Good luck and good day!" The rather abrupt lecturer sat down behind the sliced desk tutting and mumbling something about youth and laziness before falling asleep leaving the class to their devises."

((Well when nicho and Axel did this they came up with their own, very different ways so i have no idea of a sure fire way just experiment do what you think your character would and run with it making good detailed posts. Remember aside from this you can train in other things That goes for all of the above keep fighting each other/interacting and things not just one post a day of this training. Any questions PM Me, nicho, or nin ))

"ATTENTION LONG STANDING STUDENTS. ONLY THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE ATTENDED ALL OF THE PRIOR LECTURES SHOULD ATTEND THIS SEMINAR PLEASE COME TO LECTURE ROOM 15 IN THE REIATSU SECTION OF THE ACADEMY THANK YOU"

Sarah stood in front of the large board with different diagrams of the human body and shapes surrounding it. Pulling her long black hair from her dragon green eyes she watched the class draw in and search for their friends amongst the crowd before arguing over seats and finally sometimes grumbling or laughing sat down their attention to her at the front.

Giving a brief smile she bowed briefly to the class and walked to the front edge of the raised teaching platform.
“Welcome to your last reiatsu training lecture. After this you will be able to concentrate on higher level Kidou or perfection of your sword styles. This also marks a time when you should be thinking hard on what division you wish to attend in the divisions. Many of you would have already considered this when you first started or when a passing shinigami asked you.
“Well i ask you to think again, as you have developed your skills you may have discovered you have a talent for something you previously did not know about and so would serve a different division better. Remember that when you join a division you are giving your skills to its betterment. Some divisions have no use for certain skills and your own would be waisted in that one where they might be better used in another. You may also be wanting to join the same division as you friends, however i can assure you that communication between shinigami from all different divisions is often and unrestricted.”

Sarah walked over to a stand and placed some papers on it to read from.
“When it comes to graduation please hand in request forms for the division of your choice (PM that captain as well as the GM's so we can add you into the ranking table and such) at Nicho's office and they will be sent ahead of you so that an induction can be made. Nicho will have more to say on this when he meets you for your graduation exam.”

Picking up some water she poured herself some and drunk as she let the students mutter between each other and with their friends about things to come. Coughing she brought their attention back to her and she smiled brushing some loose hairs from her eyes again and began the actual lesson.
“I am sure you are all apt at your basic abilities but some may be better at things than others. That is just the natural balance and you should all be proud of yourselves for what you have done. This last Reiatsu ability is considered the hardest and even for some impossible to master. Also it has not been frequently taught amongst the old shinigami but rather passed on from master to pupil privately. Nicho, however believes that even if you can only master its basic application it can help you immensely in the field of battle and keep you alive until you are reinforced should you face an opponent stronger than you. For this reason he has taught all the lecturers this ability and set it in the academy curriculum, the technique you ask? Reiatsu armour.”

Her body began to glow green and the Reiatsu thickened so that it was hard to see her under it.
“This ability even in its most basic structure such as this forms a protective layer of Reiatsu around your entire body that can deflect an attack that might have been fatal into a less fatal strike or at least soften the blow. Perhaps some of you may have done something like this out of reflex on single parts of your body on a lesser scale. As you can see just for this first stage you must release a thick amount of Reiatsu around your entire body and sustain it. Doing this can be very draining if you are not adapt at Reiatsu control and requires an amount that many of you still most likely have not acquired yet.
“For this reason you need to practice hard to get that amount up. You should first try forming a three inch mist around your arm and begin containing it close to your body and solidifying it enough to absorb damage. As you can see this uses principles of your Reiatsu sword technique but on a far far larger scale. Then try forming it around two arms, your legs after that and finally your body and hold that form. Waste as little Reiatsu as possible as you do it or as i say this technique will leave you void of energy even to sustain it. The second stage is just like the sword and forming it into actual hard armour.”

The green suddenly began to take shape around her hardening into a green crystal armour her features now visible beneath, it was shaped much like a ceremonial womens armour that would be warn by the very few samurai women who carried bows, on closer inspection it even had designs on the green glass.
“This is the final form and hardest to create, this will take the longest to do making the entire ability take 6 days to learn. (6 RL days) I will remind you all that failure to do this just like the other techniques will not be reflected in your final Exam. Your graduation is very different from anything else you have experienced here.”

The green glass returned to mist and then faded away. Sarah held onto the stand she felt very drained as she herself had only just learned the technique to that level. “You may go and continue your studies, again congratulations to you all for getting this far. I am certain you will make great Shinigami.” With that she drank some more water and taking the notes with her exited the lecture hall through the back door.
Back to top Go down
VolgSKG
Admin
VolgSKG

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu120
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Academy P.A System - Announcements   Academy P.A System - Announcements EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:22 am

((Ok given passed experience with using these smaller classes you can only attend 2 per week, i suggest attending the beginner ones first if you haven't already because some stuff requires you to have done them to go onto the next ones. For instance, blue fire fall requires you to have learned Red flame cannon etc. Also its 2 because you will have 2 skills that will be higher than the other two so think about what those would be.))

"ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS OF ANY LEVEL WHO WISH TO LEARN DESTRUCTION KIDOU. PLEASE COME TO KIDOU RANGE 1 IN THE ACADEMY OUTSIDE GROUNDS. PLEASE REEMBER YOUR BASIC KIDOU GUIDE GIVEN TO YOU WITH YOUR UNIFORM AND BOKKEN"

Lark rested against one of the posts of the hut that backed onto the course. He smiled and nodded to each of the students as they entered and walked around to the main range.
The range was a long walled stretch of ground different hight targets on poles lined the wall facing the hut and two students in a black lined student uniform stood either end of the wall holding more poles with targets on.

Once all had passed him he walked in and closed the gate behind turning the sign that stated Kidou was in use. Standing in front of the students he grinned and gestured to the area.

“I'm sure by now you are all used to the Academy grounds and what goes on here. If you haven't been here before this is the Kidou range, its mainly used for lessons though but like the obstacle course if it is not in use you are all welcome to use it.”

He gave them all a slight bow and then pulled out the beginners guide to Kidou book.

“You should all have one of these, given to you with your Bokken and gi when you entered the academy... I know i know you had forgotten about it or misplaced it or just plain weren't bothered about it, I was a student once myself you know.” Placing the book down he pulled his twin Zanpakutou out of his uniform and placed them with the book. Kidou is like all forms of martial arts. Although it is ranged in nature you need to be able to use it in the heat of battle whilst moving and thinking of your next move just like with a weapon, for now though we'll stick with stationary targets. I'll give you some further learning tips for outside the training ground after the practical lesson.”

Walking to the side he picked up a few small round tables and placed them just inside the hut and put jugs of water and cups atop each before walking back out.

“Its hot out and Kidou requires reiatsu so you may tire. Please help yourselves to drinks as you need them. Now lets get to the fun part of making things go bang.”

He smiled and turned to face the course.

“Destructive Art #4: White Lightning” Raising a hand white Reiatsu gathered around it and with a diagonal slash toward the target the white concentrated into his finger and burst forth in a beam of white with static like discharges around it. The target did not move but a large hole filled its center and through it could be seen a hole through the wall behind.

“Ah over did it again.”

He chuckled and blew on his finger, white crackles of energy running over it.

“Now watch and listen to this next one very carefully. O Lord, mask of flesh and bone, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of man, truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws! Destructive Art #31: Red Flame Cannon"

As he said it he held out his hand palm flat toward the target, thumb slightly tucked in and arm fully extended. He forced his Reiatsu into the center of his palm, at the end of the chant a ball of red crackling energy erupted smashing into the already hollowed target completely obliterating it, the pole falling to the floor from the blast.

“Firstly to begin with i suggest you hold your firing wrist with your other hand until you are used to the recoil and can aim properly. Now your also wondering, 'how can saying all that in the middle of a fight possibly be useful?' Well Kidou users can run really fast.”

He smiled and held his hand palm flat out toward a different target immediately in a second a ball of red energy shot forth destroying a second target.

“When you have the reiatsu and mastered the spell you can call it forth more from feeling i suppose... but Kidou users really can run fast. Future techniques can be channeled through your Zanpakutou or other weapon allowing for interesting styles of fighting as well as the ability to imbue body parts or weapons with Kidou allowing a punch to have an extra impact or to be able to give off a certain something, if you like its a far more advanced style of what you have been doing with your reiatsu. Now you should all get your books out and read what it says in there, then just practice away. I will sit in the hut and pour water for who ever wants some or answer any questions for as long as i can.”

Bowing slightly he walked into the hut. The two students hurried across and picked up the two broken targets before replacing them and scurrying back to the sides.

“Oh yes sorry before i forget.”

He walked back out stopping everyone,

“A quick training you can do for white lightning is throw cups in the air and shoot them or get a friend to throw them and you can do the other one as well if he waits for you to finish the chant.”

Turning he walked back into the hut and sat down.

((you can learn a kidou immediately if its low of medium-low level but it always takes about 2 RL days to properly master it. To start with it will be extremely weak and draining))

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

"ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS OF ANY LEVEL WHO WISH TO LEARN ZANJUTSU. PLEASE COME TO ZANJUTSU COURTYARD 3 IN THE ACADEMY OUTSIDE GROUNDS. PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR BOKKEN"

Barik sat cross legged at the head of the courtyard Zanpakutou one side of him and Bokken on the other. Once all the students were gathered he gestured for them to find a spot and sit down.

“Hey all good to see you. If you don't know me I'm Barik.”

Picking up a Zanpakutou he placed it on his lap.

“Zanjutsu a warriors art, but also necessary for all shinigami, even 13th division with their noses in books have a basic to good understanding of Zanjutsu. I'll start by talking about a Zanpakutou first. When you graduate you will gain your Zanpakutou, how is a secret and no one person gets it the same way as the others so asking someone would be pointless because you will probably experience something completely different. Also when you release your Zanpakutou you may find your weapon is not even a sword. Mine isn't but I'll leave that to your imaginations. For this reason every shinigami develops their own style of fighting based on what they have. Here at the academy i will try and ground you in what styles i can so that you have a good start, 11th division is also always open for students to train in with shinigami and if your really unlucky the Taichou.”

Barik grinned and stood carrying his Zanpakutou right to the back of the court yard he lent it against the wall and carried a Bokken back with him.

“For todays lesson we are going to start from scratch. I am sure some of you will have had a scrap or two with a friend and that is good keep at it and never be afraid to mix it up a bit with Kidou or hand to hand if you find you are better at it... Also fighting people who use different styles to you is very beneficial as you can learn how to fight against that sort of opponent.”

Holding the sword out too the side with two fingers so that all could see he began.

“First the important basics. How to hold it right, not holding it right can half how hard and fast you can swing your sword and damage your wrists.”

Gripping it he held his thumb up the edge of the handle so that it was just below the guard and his index finger loose. The other fingers gripped the handle as you might expect. Bringing it around he put his other hand on the bottom, thumb straight up just below the other hand and the fingers the same way. ((This is how i learnt to do it in RL. Depending on what art you have learnt i suppose it could be different.))

Bringing it up over his head he slid his right leg forward quickly his foot not leaving the floor just moving over the top of it. His right leg was now slightly apart from his left so that he had a strong base, legs slightly bent and back foot at ninety degree's. He then brought the Bokken straight downward pulling the base of the handle in to his left side next to his belt. As it moved he slid forward right foot still leading but leaning into the attack and then brought the Bokken up around his body in an arc as he himself turned, twisting around his feet never leaving the floor but skimming just over the top like before. The Bokken was now held once more above his head and in case anyone didn't see it all the first time he repeated.

Lowering the Bokken he slid it into his belt, brought his feet together legs straight and bowed to the students. Relaxing he sat back down facing them and smiled,

“Now over in the corner is a box, in it are weights that you can attach to your Bokken. Do that then repeat what i just did one hundred times... Make sure you do one hundred no less even if all the muscles in your body are burning do one hundred. If you can't don't even consider joining a division that might require you to be adept with a sword until you can. The Taichou's do not allow for weakness nor for weaklings. In 11th i enjoy trainingg with her because she holds nothing back. She is also the oldest and strongest Taichou in the divisions and expects no less than perfection in her shinigami. i have friends in that division and they are so good with thier weapons that half the time they don't even bother with Kidou and rarely bother with Reiatsu. Just pure strength, stamina and technique. Swords are just a weapon you must train your bodies as much as your styles to truly consider mastering them. You may start when you wish”

Barik stood and began to walk amongst the students kicking an odd leg into position or telling them to swing harder.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

"ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS OF ANY LEVEL WHO WISH TO LEARN HAND TO HAND. PLEASE COME TO THE NEW TREE COURTYARD 1 IN THE ACADEMY GROUNDS A NEW SIGN HAS BEEN MADE SO THAT YOU CAN FIND IT. YOU WILL NOT NEED ANYTHING APPART FROM YOUR GOOD SELVES"
Li stood looking at the huge old tree, its bark was tinged a slight silver colour and areas of mid body height were tinged with blood. It seemed to give off a foreboding feeling being the only tree in the circular courtyard. A large fountain with 'DO NOT DRINK' on sat bubbling a few feet away with steps leading up to it. Next to that was a squirting drinking fountain with a sign 'DRINK HERE' on, turning she looked over the students, face grim.

“New or old this training is the most gruesome and bloody of the academy. It tests your will and stamina as well as your pain thresh hold. The life of a shinigami is tough and you will see friends hurt, even die. I assure you of one certainty, that is you will get hurt. The question is how much can you bare and continue fighting for your life before you pass out. Before you is a tree that has stood since Taichou's come and gone passed through the academy and shared their wisdom.”

She lay a hand on the tree her eyes closing at the memories of brutally beating herself to unconsciousness with teachers long forgoten.

“Now i would never make a student under me do something i have not done myself. When i trained here i was told 'do not stop beating yourself on the tree until you either break something or fall unconscious.' That is what i did... Those too are my orders to you all.”

Turning to the tree she slipped off her Teachers robe revealing her shinigami gi benieth. Holding her hand up Reiatsu gathered around it and taking up a strong stance she let out a war cry as she slammed her fist into the tree. The earth under her gave in denting down but the tree did not move, did not splinter or even shake. All that could be heard was the cracking sound of Li's hand. Quickly she smashed her other hand into the tree, another crack and another impact downward into the earth. Bursts of reiatsu pressure washed over the students but she made sure it was not enough to hurt them. Several more times she threw herself against the tree fists flailing against the steely bark.

Finally turning back, drenched in a shimmer of sweat she faced the students and raised her hands, sleaves slipping down revealing her arms. Blood ran from her knuckles and from cuts along his arms dripping onto the floor. Her eyes narrow and focused intense she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Clenching her fist again she dug his nails into her wounds, the blood flowing faster onto the floor. A few girls whimpered and some disapproving murmurs went around the students gathered. Face dead pan, Li opened her mouth and spoke, her words came across cold and without heart much unlike the normal her some students had previously experienced.

“If you don't like what you see then leave. I will hold no grudge against you, this is a brutal way to train your body and may not be what some of you were expecting. However the person you might be hitting might be wearing armour or have a shield, you must be ready to impact and break through anything. Unless you break a bone you are not to go to 4th but instead wash your wounds in that none drinking fountain and wrap them up with bandages i have left next to it. Now choose, stay or go.”

Li walked over to the fountain, back turned and washed her hands and arms. The water cycled and became clean immediately after she removed them. Picking up the roll of bandages she wrapped a few around her arms and hands and turned back to pick up her teachers robe. Many of the students had left. Few remained, that was her intention. An entire class would not all be able to fit around the tree and having to watch others beat themselves on the tree would deter them. Sliding her on she gestured to the tree, fresh blood running down the silvery bark.

“Oh yes, you can use a bit of Reiatsu if you wish however if you want to do the training properly i suggest you don't. I just wanted to hit it hard to demonstrate that the tree cannot be scratched or destroyed. Not even a Taichou seems able to do it, its one of the oldest trees in soul society. Although i believe there is a similar one in 11th, that isn't too surprising really.”

Smiling again she walked over to the side of the circular courtyard and sat down taking some papers out of her top and a human device called a pen she began her menial work,

“Its a test against yourselves so to speak... Begin when you are totally ready to commit your yourself. Use your hands, arms, elbows, knees, feet and legs when you hit it... try Kata if you know any but really just go at it.”

Biting the end of the pen she mumbled something about more equipment and went back to her writing.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

“ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS OF ANY LEVEL WHO WISH TO LEARN SPEED AND MOVEMENT. PLEASE COME TO RACE TRACK 2 IN THE ACADEMY GROUNDS. YOU WILL NOT NEED ANYTHING APPART FROM YOUR GOOD SELVES"
Sarah stood in the center area of the racetrack. She seemed to recall spending some time here as a student but not as much perhaps as she should have. The problem with being naturally fast is that you tend to concentrate on other things than the things you are already above average at until later you find that was a silly idea.
One foot gently rested atop a chest. By now students should have guessed chests equaled some catch to their training... they'd be right of course.

“Eh good to see you all. Welcome to the academy race course. If you look around it you will see it is split into sections. The first section is a straight sprint along the straightest part of the track on this side. As you round the first curve you will find there are large metal boards placed in a maze like fashion don't worry about getting lost along the curve no mater which way you wind around them you will come out the other side... unless you go in a circle but you can see how it goes. The object of these is to learn to weave around obstacles at a fast pace. In other words you need to tackle that area running the top speed you managed by the time you reached the end of the sprint. A hint would be to consider largest strides between them and side stepping and twisting your body.
You need to keep going fast and don't think other than to move around the boards. If you think you will worry, if you worry you will lose time, maybe even stop. After you come out of there you are into the straight on the other side of the track. All along there are hurdles slightly higher than the athletic sprinters of the human world use, you will need to use some Reiatsu to get over these. I'm not going to tell you how else to get over them in one go, I'm sure you are already getting ideas in your heads.
Now your into the last curve before you complete the track. Those strange those strange walls as you can see have no bottom. You need to roll under all fifteen of them, yes there are fifteen of them, its a big track. You may find yourselves quite dizzy when you complete the lap but hang on in there because i want you to do twenty laps... Easy i hear you say? Well heres the catch in this box are ankle weights and wrist weights.”

Opening the box with her foot she revealed the content and pulled one of the ankle weights out. Dropping it onto the floor it impacted the earth sending earth into the air and as it settled revealed that the weights had dented into it.

“Your not humans so you can easily adapt with practice to these weights. Also the wrist weights will help you, i will explain... You can use the weights to help you gain speed and momentum by moving your arms and legs and shifting the direction of your feet you can add more pull in one way than another increasing your velocity or allowing you to pull yourself around corners quickly... I think your getting my hints.”

She smiled and stepped away from the box gesturing to it.

“Take your weights strap them on, test them out in this grassy area and then hit the tracks. Good luck I'll be just over there.”

Walking across the track Sarah sat in one of the spectators seats to keep watch as he read some more reports.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

“ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS . ALL THOSE WISHING TO LEARN OBSTRUCTION KIDOU PLEASE COME TO THE INDOOR DUMMY TRAINING ROOM 3. THANK YOU”

The room was large and along all three walls apart from the one with the door were life like training dummies with arms and legs all intricately jointed together just like a person. A faint feeling of reiatsu could be felt from them but it was purely a very tiny throb from within the dummies.

Shin stood in the centre of the large room and waited for all the students to gather around him.

“Well its good to see you all i am guessing you are all interested in furthering your Kidou knowledge. That is good and it is nice to see you all trying your best. Today i will be showing you some Obstruction or binding techniques. It is use full to have a good knowledge of these if you plan on joining 6th or 2nd division.”

Turning he faced one of the dummies.

"Please watch my hand movements and body positioning as well as listen to the chants if there are any needed.”

He smiled and pointed at the dummy he would use as his target.

“Number #1: Obstruction” The dummies arms lurched forward as white rope like shapes sprung from Shin's hand and wrapped about its wrists.

“A really simple Demon Art that doesn't require an incantation other than the spells name.”

Shin shrugged,

“As you can see it places the Reiatsu ropes around the target, and ties up their hands. There is a major down side to this and all binding spells unfortunately, this restraint and others won't hold long against a significant level of Spiritual ((1 post for low level spells higher ones will have special effects as you might read)) Pressure, and it needs to be activated from a close range. Normally if your opponent can match the amount of Reiatsu you put into the spell they can break it. Now next one.”

The Reiatsu inside the dummy seemed to momentarily increase and the binds around it became broken letting the arms fall free again.

“Number #6: Kanashibari” ('Bind')

The dummies hands and feet pulled together, only the pole connecting it to the floor held it up. Scraping marks could be seen forming in the wood of the dummy and the scraping of wood as it was pushed together.

“This spell is also simple and restrains the targets hands and feet with invisible thin-like threads that cut into the skin with pressure hindering movement. Again with enough Reiatsu it can be broken but this spell also partly paralysis the limbs of target for a short moment before they can fully recover. Now Binding arts can be used to restrain a prisoner but also you can trip up a running man or buy yourself a few moments to attack or to run away in a fight, preparing your next spell. Well you should all get to practicing these two spells.”

Shin took a seat next to the door and watched to see if anyone needed help.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

“ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS WHO ATTENDED the FRIST ZANPAKUTOU TUTORIAL. THE NEXT LESSON WILL COMMENCE SHORTLY IN DUMMY TRAINING ROOM 6”

As the students poured in Sai stood in the middle of sixteen in two layers of eight dummies and waited until everyone was inside the room.

“Welcome to your next lecture in Zanjutsu, today we will look at speed and movement in close multiple combat, as well as application of the technique in other ways. Please stay against the wall there by the door and observe sixteen way cutting.” Drawing a Bokken Sai brought it above his head and took the position they had been using to strike in the last lesson. “This position gives you a good centre of gravity and balance.
Bringing the Bokken downward in a blur he cracked the dummy in front of him on the head. Keeping his movement continuous he twisted bringing his Bokken diagonal upward on his other side as he turned his body ninety degrees slashing into one of the dummies diagonally to him and ending with his Bokken back above his head and covering his back before bringing it down into the dummy he faced. And twisting he brought it around again turning ninety degree's in a repeat and rinse fashion until he had hit all eight dummies around him directly around him. None of them moved as he had in fact just stopped his blade as it touched the dummy or gently scrapped it.
First stage is to get the fluid motion of eight strikes correctly. You can keep the blade close to your body covering behind your back and beside you as you move, it must be a fluid motion like a dance. Once you can do it slowly by heart get faster at the eight strikes and after you are at your peek cut the distance you turn to forty five degrees making it into sixteen strikes. The result is something like this."

Retaking up position he raised the Bokken slowly above his head and then in an explosion of air but no reiatsu his movements blurred and the Bokken looked as if it was in all sixteen positions at once. The movement was fluid sending all sixteen of the dummies flying at once across the room in pieces.

“I think you can see the use of the technique but most of all it will teach you balance and movement at high speeds, please find a space for yourself and begin whilst i clean up. You don't need dummies for a time yet.”

Sai went about clearing up the dummy parts and regretted hitting them so hard when he sat down to try and pop the joints back into place as the students began to test the technique some twisting an stumbling others trying to fast and over spinning. It was fairly amusing to watch but his face was intent on fixing the dummies.

((This zanjutsu shoudl take 6 days... might vary from what i told the last lot but as i have said i'm still balancing out these lessons and stuff so please excuse me ))

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

“ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS WHO WISH TO LEARN FURTHER DESTRUCTIVE ART KIDOU. PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR BASIC KIDOU BOOK WITH YOU TO KIDOU RANGE SIX. THANK YOU.”

Maya stood waiting the same as before the range had many targets on poles against a thick long wall. A hut behind them offered shade and a place to sit, Maya got straight to the point, today they had a lot to cover.

“Today I'm going to teach you several more spells including a more advanced version of red flame cannon called blue fire fall. First however a couple of easier ones to wet your appetites.”

Taking up position and facing the targets she thrust her hand forward at the target.

"Blasting spell, the First: Sudden Impact.”

A blast of air shot across the distance smashing into the target and snapping it off the pole.

“Short and sweet no incantation needed. Put enough energy into it and focus it you can knock a hole in a wall but you would need to be well into your seated shinigami days before that kind of control. I suggest to start with place both hands in front of you place your feet apart in a strong position to take any force back. I'm certain you can all manage this.”

Turning back to the targets she side stepped to face a new one and held out a hand at it again.

“From the light above I summon thy power, to strike down my enemy in a blast of holy light, blasting spell the ninth, Shotgun!"

An orb of Energy built up in her hand, the ball then exploding still in the hand, energy thrusting forward and wide hitting three of the targets including the aimed at one leaving lots of holes speckled in them. Even the poles had holes in and a few snapped and fell over onto the floor.

Maya turned back,

“Shotgun is a Kidou very good for multiple combat. For example if a hollow calls for friends and you have to make a run for it this spell can easily force them to stop and shield themselves as you peg it or ready a new spell. Right next one is Blue Fire Fall, the chant is the same as red flame cannon but at the end call out Blue fire fall. Also this requires double the concentration and Reiatsu to cast as Red Flame Cannon. I will show you why,”

As she had talked two students again ran across putting up new targets in replacement to the old ones, turning back she began hand in the same position as red flame cannon he began.

"O Lord, mask of flesh and bone, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of man, truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws! Blue Fire Fall!!"

The large ball of Reiatsu gathered in her hand exploded in a blossom of blue a slight wave of Reiatsu rising up as a large bolt of crackling blue impacted the target and then exploded encompassing the two next too it.

“That was me holding back for you guys. Use your imaginations, higher than this spell in destruction arts it gets real messy and you will need to train in 13th with their books. Also again hold your wrist for this one you will need to do that for sure.”

She smiled and gave a big sigh.

“Right well I'm sure your all itching to have a go so please do, I'll be inside the hut.”

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

((please note, you may attend this class, Only if you have atleast 70 zanjutsu, And have attended the basic zanjutsu class. if you already have an asuachi, you can still attend the class))

as the students carried on, the announcement speakers clicked on.

“to all students who are interested in zanjutsu ((70 zanjutsu or higher)) theres a special class in the zanjutsu CourtYard 1, starting in 10 minutes.”

the speakers clicked off, and the young receptionists voice faded.

miagi sensei gave the young receptionist a warm smile, and a wink, before making his way to the courtyard.

he entered the courtyard 15 minutes later, late of course. the sound of his walking stick marking his arrival before he had even come into site.

"hoo hoo what a turnout" he happily giggled as he looked around at all the young faces.

"well as you've no doubt heard, we are here today to study in the form of zanjutsu."

walking into the center of the courtyard, he used the stick to remove the cloth cover over a pile of asauchi.

"all of those here today may take one, love it. cherish it. and for cryin out loud, take care of it. this weapon, it is a part of you now. Now before we begin, i am going to show you all how to properly care for your blades."

picking one up, he moved to one of the many stations, he had already set up. there was a towel lain out, and a large sharpening stone with oil and water bowls next to them. next, he held up the hilt. without words, he demonstrated how to remove the hilt. and set the pieces seperately on the towel. then, getting a handful of water, and dropping it to the pre oiled stone, he neatly scraped the blades edge along the stone.

"you want to make sure you get the right angle for this, and every stroke is the same. this will keep the blade evenly sharp, straight."

when he was done, he used the free end of the towel to wipe the blade clean. then he set the blade on that same end of the towel. next he picked up each piece of the hilt, and gave them all a good polishing, and cleaning with the towel, before putting it all back together.

"now that we know how to properly care for our blade, we can begin to learn how to wield one correctly. If you'll notice, they feel distinctly different then a bokken, one of the major differences being the weight. another being the grip of the hilt. this class is to teach you to wield the blades properly, so we are going to do this the best way we can. im sure you all attendended master bariks zanjutsu lesson? well, he has it down to a tee, and we are going to do it the same way."

Holding the sword out too the side with two fingers so that all could see he began.

“First the important basics. How to hold it right, not holding it right can half how hard and fast you can swing your sword and damage your wrists.”

Gripping it he held his thumb up the edge of the handle so that it was just below the guard and his index finger loose. The other fingers gripped the handle as you might expect. Bringing it around he put his other hand on the bottom, thumb straight up just below the other hand and the fingers the same way.

Bringing it up over his head he slid his right leg forward quickly his foot not leaving the floor just moving over the top of it. His right leg was now slightly apart from his left so that he had a strong base, legs slightly bent and back foot at ninety degree's. He then brought the asauchi straight downward pulling the base of the handle in to his left side next to his belt. As it moved he slid forward right foot still leading but leaning into the attack and then brought the asauchi up around his body in an arc as he himself turned, twisting around his feet never leaving the floor but skimming just over the top like before. The asauchi was now held once more above his head and in case anyone didn't see it all the first time he repeated.

" now i want you all to run through your forms 100 times before leaving here today. and make sure you use these blades wisely. they are weapons for destroying, and as such, it would be well advised that when sparring against fellow students, you either, A: use the blunt side of the blade, or the sheath. or B; stick to the bokken. you are here to learn to become great shinigami, and help the passing of souls. your not here to kill each other."

with that, miagi sensei bowed to the students, expecting the same response, he waited until all were bowed before he rose back up. then with the familiar clicking of his walking stick to the floor, he made his way to the nearest seat, to watch the students progress.

((Note that these are like sub lessons to help in other things
Back to top Go down
VolgSKG
Admin
VolgSKG

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu120
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Academy P.A System - Announcements   Academy P.A System - Announcements EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:03 pm

Ok I'm gonna do several classes with default teachers. Please attend the ones appropriate to you. If your new and your unsure feel free to PM me or anyone else i'm certain they and i would be more than happy to answer your questions. I'll take this moment to also remind anyone who is new to PM me or shadownin a summery of what they have done each week on sunday if you need help or are unsure on how to do that PM me, nin or nicho, its for the point system that is used in the academy, i'm sure nicho said something about it in the new rpers rules post.))

((First class for brand new students with no training. This will be on learning your first ability in controlling your Reiatsu Assume you have attended this lecture and write a large brilliant post about what happens in it and what your character sees and does. PM me, nin, or nicho if you need help. Look at how i do the teacher as i write the post of how he teaches the lesson and how he sees people and what they do as a helping pointer.))

"Attention all new students to the academy a seminar is about to start that you will need to attend in order to become great and powerful shinigami! Please come to class 43 in the Reiatsu training area."
The lecturer put down the announcement speaker and stood at the head of the class room as the new students came into the room, taking seats in the large isles in a semi-circle in front of him he scanned over them. It was a habit of the lecturers to look over the students to see if they could pick out any strong candidates that could be given to mentors or put in the first class shinigami lessons.

As the room settled he coughed into his hand bringing the attention to him. Tapping a pointer stick on his leg he walked to stand center to the students.

"I shall be your lecturer for today i regret that the normal lecturer who takes the first lessons cannot be here as he is away on a mission for his division. Now then this is your first lecture, do not be scared or anxious everything you will learn today is just your first step." He sat back on the edge of the desk and cleared his throat again. It had been annoying him for some time and having to take this class was not part of his normal business.

"You will learn several things today. How to channel your Reiatsu and begin a technique that will also be your assignment over the next week. Your Reiatsu is what makes you special in fact it sums up most of the reason why you are here. Some people find it hard to control whilst others can use it like a fine tuned instrument. This however does not dictate that you are better for being able to control it than the others. History has shown many times that there have been people unable to control their Reiatsu but have become great and powerful Shinigami and even captains."

"There are many different descriptions of Reiatsu and it is believed it is mostly down to the user themselves. Some have found they find Reiatsu like a river the flows through their bodies, by channeling that river or blocking off places they can control it. If you like it is a mental guide to help you control the power you have. Others have found that it is like a raging fire and often have problems with controlling their Reiatsu but easily can tap into its power and release it in order to fight. In some noted cases people feel it like a running tap of water as their Reiatsu flows out of them and into that ever it is they wish to use. Then they can turn off the tap or lessen the flow depending how much they want to use or control."

Again he took a short break for them to make notes and think on what he has said. Often he reflected that students take a que to one of the mentioned ways to tap into their Reiatsu and then often start to develop their own methods to control it. Taking a long breath he let it out slowly before continuing.

"What i would like you all to do first for me is to try and tap into your supply of Reiatsu. I warn you now for some people it can be volatile and you may let out too much and tire fast or even burst out. Do not be alarmed many of the current captains did the same thing when they first started here. Some of you might find it almost impossible to find your Reiatsu, that might be because it is a bit untamed and might later flare up when you least expect it. You may only find a drip of Reiatsu and that is fine also as it means you are on the right path to unlocking the rest you are just not there yet. One last thing before you try it close your eyes and try to feel for it inside of you. Use any tips i may have given you or if you have already found it before now try retracing those steps. You may find you emit a colour around you. That colour is dependant on the person and is the colour of your Reiatsu. Now begin!"

((Note this is an important part when you write your post you should think hard on this and how your character finds it, what colour it is, how easy/difficult it is and how they feel about it as well as observing others around you.))

Having taken a seat behind his desk the lecturer let the students test their abilities some struggled, their faces going red straining themselves as if that would help. Others exploded into colour making the pupils next to them jump from their seats whilst some emitted a faint aura of their colour. He chuckled it was amusing to watch at least. Finally after giving them time to experiment properly he stood and coughed again drawing their attention and clearing his thought.

"Good, good don't worry if you haven't tapped into your Reiatsu the second exercise will help you dramatically." From a draw in the desk he produced a dusty well used orb and held it up to the class.

"At the end of the lecture i will give you all one of these each to take away. Your assignment is as follows. You are to produce a hard shield around your person for five seconds with a controlled execution and retraction of the possess." The orb emitted a strong light blue aura filling the orb and then in a burst a glass like shield formed around him and then after five seconds slowly faded as did the blue light in the orb.

"In order to do this there are several steps you must over come. The first is to gather up your Reiatsu and push it into the orb. This is in some ways the most difficult part as you must also control how much you put into it or if you put to much in it will explode and you will be injured. Too little and nothing will happen. The second stage is the execution of the shield to do this you must have the orb filled with your reiatsu and picture the shield around you to activate it. The third and last part is the control and forming of the hardened shield. For this you must concentrate to control your Reiatsu keeping it steady and harden the shield then hold it for five seconds... It is likely at this time you do not have the stamina nor the Reiatsu to hold it that long but i shall explain in a moment."

He placed the orb back on the desk and walked to the middle so that all the students could see what he was doing.
"The trick is simple you must practice this constantly for three days only then will you attain enough Reiatsu to do this. First hold the orb in front of you and close your eyes. Imagine the orb in your minds eye and then a black hole in the center of the orb. Throw yourself into the hole in your minds eye and feel your Reiatsu pur in with it, several things may happen you will either for sure under fill the orb and in which case you much practice this constantly forcing everything you have in without giving in eventually you will build up the stamina and Reiatsu to fill the orb. Or you will over fill the orb and your Reiatsu will explode on you and you shall be thrown backward and tire fast. If this is the case then you must try and hold some of your Reiatsu back. In many ways this is harder than building your Reiatsu up as you will have to find your own way to control your Reiatsu. This in itself will take you at least a day and a half to just about complete."

The lecturer took a breather and drank some water this was always the longest bit.
"Right after you have learnt to control your Reiatsu to fill the orb you then still in your minds eye picture the shield forming around the image of yourself in the hole, you much concentrate and hold this for as long as you can. At first you may not have the stamina to keep it up and so you must practice or you may be to virulent with it and keep pushing too much Reiatsu into it and making it explode.
I can't stress the need to practice constantly. This exercise has always taken no less than three days in total no matter who has done it."

((THAT IS 3 REAL LIFE DAYS IN REAL TIME! so when you post your training bear in mind that you will not do everything in one go you need to be detailed about how your character overcomes each bit... PM me if yah need help but just go with the feeling of what you think your character would be like doing this.))

The lecturer walked up the center to the main exit and produced a large bag full of orbs from behind a seat and stood there.
"You are all dismissed please collect an orb from me as you leave." As the students left single file he handed each of them an orb. Little did they know that this orb represented their whole future as a shinigami, how they would tackle this would start them on their path that only they can walk.

((OK next level of teaching is shield without the orb and imbuing body parts with Reiatsu to strengthen them IF YOU ARE NEW AND JUST WENT TO THE ONE ABOVE YOU DID NOT ATTEND THIS ONE THANK YOU ALL THESE ARE HAPPENING AT THE SAME TIME . PLEASE NOTE!!! Kidou is in the beginners guide to Kidou book you where given on starting the academy you can learn yourself white lightning and the first binding spell.))

"ATTENTION STUDENTS. THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE COMPLETE YOUR ORB TRAINING SHOULD ATTEND THIS LECTURE FOR THE NEXT STEP IN REAITSU CONTROL AND THE ABILITY TO USE IT THROUGH YOUR BODY! PLEASE COME TO CLASS 47 IN THE REAITSU TRAINING AREA."

The lecturer sat outside on a wooden seat. This lecture was done outside so that the students could get some first hand hands on practice. Seats where places under the cover of an over hanging roof so that they sat in the shade the lecturer was granted the discomfort of sitting in the sun all day.

The students took their seats and he let them natter a bit whilst he sipped some tea. Finally standing he gave a broad smile and a short bow. "Greetings I'm your lecturer for today by now you are not totally new so i will get straight to the fun things. Today you will learn control and the application of Reiatsu through your body. AS you can see we have a course here that you will all be using in a short moment. You should have all completed your initial Orb shield training. That is good as your next assignment to have completed for the next lecture after this in three more days is to create the shield without the orb. EASY!!!! you may all be thinking however the orb amplifies your Reiatsu so although you might think you have enough you may in fact not. Also you must form reiatsu into a solid form in your hands like this."

He held out a hand and a swirling orb of green Reiatsu formed in the exact shape of the training sphere. He gave a wide smile as it vanished. "You might al think why do you teach this after this class. Well forming your Reiatsu outside your body is harder than you think and shaping it requires much concentration. Most importantly it is this shaping that will lead you onto the next lesson and it is very important that you complete this before then."

He turned and waved a hand over the obstacle course. The parts seemed unnaturally large just to much for even a truly fit human to manage even if they had been doing similar courses for years.
"Before you is the academy's open obstacle course you are welcome to train on it whenever you please as long as there isn't a class using it." He smiled as if it where a joke and continued.

"By completing the first part of your shield training you have learnt the first stages of tapping into your Reiatsu and using it whilst controlling it. IN this you will be using it in your body to strengthen you where you need it. HOWEVER! there is a catch if you use to much you will tire and you will not be able to complete this course so you much concentrate and use your Reiatsu wisely. The trick is to feel your reiatsu flow into your muscle feel it strengthen it but hold it back enough that you are not waisting it. Now this course tests your legs to jump and climb your arms to swing from bar to bar on a very long hanging path as well as areas you much roll duck and or move though with increased speed or be knocked off. This is something you must learn yourselves i will be watching you and taking you to the hospital if you hurt yourself too much.

((Ok some obstacle training use your imagination how strong you are etc etc I'm sure you get it.))

"ATTENTION LONG STANDING STUDENTS. ONLY THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE ATTENDED ORB TRAINING AND SHIELD TRAINING WITHOUT THE ORB MAY ATTEND THIS SEMINAR PLEASE COME TO LECTURE ROOM 38 IN THE REIATSU SECTION OF THE ACADEMY THANK YOU"

The old lecturer stretched his hands a slight clicking noise being made as the students came into the room. As they all sat down he waisted no time cutting them short as they talked by banging his Cain on the floor.
"You are not new students any longer perhaps some of you lucky enough may even be adopted by a mentor so sit smart and face forward!" He walked to the front of the desk the Cain making a clacking noise on the wooden floor.

"Today you will learn one of the hardest skills an Academy student must learn. The Reiatsu blade! This combines your stamina concentration and your ability with Reiatsu to form a sword out of Reiatsu. It takes five days even for the keenest of minds ((Yep you got it 5 RL days)) Holding out a hand, grey Reiatsu spread out from it. Wisps shaping into the contours of the sword before it finally solidified into a fully formed Katana that the lecturer brought around in an arc and sliced clean through the desk behind him before holding it out so that all could see it was still hardened before it faded away again.

"You are all well on your way to being shinigami you should have studied some kidou, perfected your Orb training and have completed the exercisers without the orb. I will not hold your hand, shinigami before you have developed their own styles of forming Reiatsu swords some never even manage it. You may look in the library for clues ask shinigami to help you if they have the time, train together and exchange ideas. You watched how my Reiatsu formed that is my style it may work for some of you not for others. Good luck and good day!" The rather abrupt lecturer sat down behind the sliced desk tutting and mumbling something about youth and laziness before falling asleep leaving the class to their devises."

((Well when nicho and Axel did this they came up with their own, very different ways so i have no idea of a sure fire way just experiment do what you think your character would and run with it making good detailed posts. Remember aside from this you can train in other things That goes for all of the above keep fighting each other/interacting and things not just one post a day of this training. Any questions PM Me, nicho, or nin ))

"ATTENTION LONG STANDING STUDENTS. ONLY THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE ATTENDED ALL OF THE PRIOR LECTURES SHOULD ATTEND THIS SEMINAR PLEASE COME TO LECTURE ROOM 15 IN THE REIATSU SECTION OF THE ACADEMY THANK YOU"

Sarah stood in front of the large board with different diagrams of the human body and shapes surrounding it. Pulling her long black hair from her dragon green eyes she watched the class draw in and search for their friends amongst the crowd before arguing over seats and finally sometimes grumbling or laughing sat down their attention to her at the front.

Giving a brief smile she bowed briefly to the class and walked to the front edge of the raised teaching platform.
“Welcome to your last reiatsu training lecture. After this you will be able to concentrate on higher level Kidou or perfection of your sword styles. This also marks a time when you should be thinking hard on what division you wish to attend in the divisions. Many of you would have already considered this when you first started or when a passing shinigami asked you.
“Well i ask you to think again, as you have developed your skills you may have discovered you have a talent for something you previously did not know about and so would serve a different division better. Remember that when you join a division you are giving your skills to its betterment. Some divisions have no use for certain skills and your own would be waisted in that one where they might be better used in another. You may also be wanting to join the same division as you friends, however i can assure you that communication between shinigami from all different divisions is often and unrestricted.”

“When it comes to graduation please hand in request forms for the division of your choice (PM that captain as well as the GM's so we can add you into the ranking table and such) at Nicho's office and they will be sent ahead of you so that an induction can be made. Nicho will have more to say on this when he meets you for your graduation exam.”

Picking up some water she poured herself some and drunk as she let the students mutter between each other and with their friends about things to come. Coughing she brought their attention back to her and she smiled brushing some loose hairs from her eyes again and began the actual lesson.
“I am sure you are all apt at your basic abilities but some may be better at things than others. That is just the natural balance and you should all be proud of yourselves for what you have done. This last Reiatsu ability is considered the hardest and even for some impossible to master. Also it has not been frequently taught amongst the old shinigami but rather passed on from master to pupil privately. Nicho, however believes that even if you can only master its basic application it can help you immensely in the field of battle and keep you alive until you are reinforced should you face an opponent stronger than you. For this reason he has taught all the lecturers this ability and set it in the academy curriculum, the technique you ask? Reiatsu armour.”

Her body began to glow green and the Reiatsu thickened so that it was hard to see her under it.
“This ability even in its most basic structure such as this forms a protective layer of Reiatsu around your entire body that can deflect an attack that might have been fatal into a less fatal strike or at least soften the blow. Perhaps some of you may have done something like this out of reflex on single parts of your body on a lesser scale. As you can see just for this first stage you must release a thick amount of Reiatsu around your entire body and sustain it. Doing this can be very draining if you are not adapt at Reiatsu control and requires an amount that many of you still most likely have not acquired yet.
“For this reason you need to practice hard to get that amount up. You should first try forming a three inch mist around your arm and begin containing it close to your body and solidifying it enough to absorb damage. As you can see this uses principles of your Reiatsu sword technique but on a far far larger scale. Then try forming it around two arms, your legs after that and finally your body and hold that form. Waste as little Reiatsu as possible as you do it or as i say this technique will leave you void of energy even to sustain it. The second stage is just like the sword and forming it into actual hard armour.”

The green suddenly began to take shape around her hardening into a green crystal armour her features now visible beneath, it was shaped much like a ceremonial womens armour that would be warn by the very few samurai women who carried bows, on closer inspection it even had designs on the green glass.
“This is the final form and hardest to create, this will take the longest to do making the entire ability take 6 days to learn. (6 RL days) I will remind you all that failure to do this just like the other techniques will not be reflected in your final Exam. Your graduation is very different from anything else you have experienced here.”

The green glass returned to mist and then faded away. Sarah held onto the stand she felt very drained as she herself had only just learned the technique to that level. “You may go and continue your studies, again congratulations to you all for getting this far. I am certain you will make great Shinigami.” With that she drank some more water and taking the notes with her exited the lecture hall through the back door.
Back to top Go down
VolgSKG
Admin
VolgSKG

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu120
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Academy P.A System - Announcements   Academy P.A System - Announcements EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:19 pm

((Ok given passed experience with using these smaller classes you can only attend 2 per week, i suggest attending the beginner ones first if you haven't already because some stuff requires you to have done them to go onto the next ones. For instance, blue fire fall requires you to have learned Red flame cannon etc. Also its 2 because you will have 2 skills that will be higher than the other two so think about what those would be.))

"ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS OF ANY LEVEL WHO WISH TO LEARN DESTRUCTION KIDOU. PLEASE COME TO KIDOU RANGE 1 IN THE ACADEMY OUTSIDE GROUNDS. PLEASE REEMBER YOUR BASIC KIDOU GUIDE GIVEN TO YOU WITH YOUR UNIFORM AND BOKKEN"

Lark rested against one of the posts of the hut that backed onto the course. He smiled and nodded to each of the students as they entered and walked around to the main range.
The range was a long walled stretch of ground different hight targets on poles lined the wall facing the hut and two students in a black lined student uniform stood either end of the wall holding more poles with targets on.

Once all had passed him he walked in and closed the gate behind turning the sign that stated Kidou was in use. Standing in front of the students he grinned and gestured to the area.

“I'm sure by now you are all used to the Academy grounds and what goes on here. If you haven't been here before this is the Kidou range, its mainly used for lessons though but like the obstacle course if it is not in use you are all welcome to use it.”

He gave them all a slight bow and then pulled out the beginners guide to Kidou book.

“You should all have one of these, given to you with your Bokken and gi when you entered the academy... I know i know you had forgotten about it or misplaced it or just plain weren't bothered about it, I was a student once myself you know.” Placing the book down he pulled his twin Zanpakutou out of his uniform and placed them with the book. Kidou is like all forms of martial arts. Although it is ranged in nature you need to be able to use it in the heat of battle whilst moving and thinking of your next move just like with a weapon, for now though we'll stick with stationary targets. I'll give you some further learning tips for outside the training ground after the practical lesson.”

Walking to the side he picked up a few small round tables and placed them just inside the hut and put jugs of water and cups atop each before walking back out.

“Its hot out and Kidou requires reiatsu so you may tire. Please help yourselves to drinks as you need them. Now lets get to the fun part of making things go bang.”

“Destructive Art #4: White Lightning” Raising a hand white Reiatsu gathered around it and with a diagonal slash toward the target the white concentrated into his finger and burst forth in a beam of white with static like discharges around it. The target did not move but a large hole filled its center and through it could be seen a hole through the wall behind.

“Ah over did it again.”

“Now watch and listen to this next one very carefully. O Lord, mask of flesh and bone, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of man, truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws! Destructive Art #31: Red Flame Cannon"

As he said it he held out his hand palm flat toward the target, thumb slightly tucked in and arm fully extended. He forced his Reiatsu into the center of his palm, at the end of the chant a ball of red crackling energy erupted smashing into the already hollowed target completely obliterating it, the pole falling to the floor from the blast.

“Firstly to begin with i suggest you hold your firing wrist with your other hand until you are used to the recoil and can aim properly. Now your also wondering, 'how can saying all that in the middle of a fight possibly be useful?' Well Kidou users can run really fast.”

He smiled and held his hand palm flat out toward a different target immediately in a second a ball of red energy shot forth destroying a second target.

“When you have the reiatsu and mastered the spell you can call it forth more from feeling i suppose... but Kidou users really can run fast. Future techniques can be channeled through your Zanpakutou or other weapon allowing for interesting styles of fighting as well as the ability to imbue body parts or weapons with Kidou allowing a punch to have an extra impact or to be able to give off a certain something, if you like its a far more advanced style of what you have been doing with your reiatsu. Now you should all get your books out and read what it says in there, then just practice away. I will sit in the hut and pour water for who ever wants some or answer any questions for as long as i can.”

Bowing slightly he walked into the hut. The two students hurried across and picked up the two broken targets before replacing them and scurrying back to the sides.

“A quick training you can do for white lightning is throw cups in the air and shoot them or get a friend to throw them and you can do the other one as well if he waits for you to finish the chant.”

((you can learn a kidou immediately if its low of medium-low level but it always takes about 2 RL days to properly master it. To start with it will be extremely weak and draining))

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

"ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS OF ANY LEVEL WHO WISH TO LEARN ZANJUTSU. PLEASE COME TO ZANJUTSU COURTYARD 3 IN THE ACADEMY OUTSIDE GROUNDS. PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR BOKKEN"

Barik sat cross legged at the head of the courtyard Zanpakutou one side of him and Bokken on the other. Once all the students were gathered he gestured for them to find a spot and sit down.

“Zanjutsu a warriors art, but also necessary for all shinigami, even 13th division with their noses in books have a basic to good understanding of Zanjutsu. I'll start by talking about a Zanpakutou first. When you graduate you will gain your Zanpakutou, how is a secret and no one person gets it the same way as the others so asking someone would be pointless because you will probably experience something completely different. Also when you release your Zanpakutou you may find your weapon is not even a sword. Mine isn't but I'll leave that to your imaginations. For this reason every shinigami develops their own style of fighting based on what they have. Here at the academy i will try and ground you in what styles i can so that you have a good start, 11th division is also always open for students to train in with shinigami and if your really unlucky the Taichou.”

Barik grinned and stood carrying his Zanpakutou right to the back of the court yard he lent it against the wall and carried a Bokken back with him.

“For todays lesson we are going to start from scratch. I am sure some of you will have had a scrap or two with a friend and that is good keep at it and never be afraid to mix it up a bit with Kidou or hand to hand if you find you are better at it... Also fighting people who use different styles to you is very beneficial as you can learn how to fight against that sort of opponent.”

Gripping it he held his thumb up the edge of the handle so that it was just below the guard and his index finger loose. The other fingers gripped the handle as you might expect. Bringing it around he put his other hand on the bottom, thumb straight up just below the other hand and the fingers the same way. ((This is how i learnt to do it in RL. Depending on what art you have learnt i suppose it could be different.))

Bringing it up over his head he slid his right leg forward quickly his foot not leaving the floor just moving over the top of it. His right leg was now slightly apart from his left so that he had a strong base, legs slightly bent and back foot at ninety degree's. He then brought the Bokken straight downward pulling the base of the handle in to his left side next to his belt. As it moved he slid forward right foot still leading but leaning into the attack and then brought the Bokken up around his body in an arc as he himself turned, twisting around his feet never leaving the floor but skimming just over the top like before. The Bokken was now held once more above his head and in case anyone didn't see it all the first time he repeated.

Lowering the Bokken he slid it into his belt, brought his feet together legs straight and bowed to the students. Relaxing he sat back down facing them and smiled,

“Now over in the corner is a box, in it are weights that you can attach to your Bokken. Do that then repeat what i just did one hundred times... Make sure you do one hundred no less even if all the muscles in your body are burning do one hundred. If you can't don't even consider joining a division that might require you to be adept with a sword until you can. The Taichou's do not allow for weakness nor for weaklings. In 11th i enjoy trainingg with her because she holds nothing back. She is also the oldest and strongest Taichou in the divisions and expects no less than perfection in her shinigami. i have friends in that division and they are so good with thier weapons that half the time they don't even bother with Kidou and rarely bother with Reiatsu. Just pure strength, stamina and technique. Swords are just a weapon you must train your bodies as much as your styles to truly consider mastering them. You may start when you wish”

Barik stood and began to walk amongst the students kicking an odd leg into position or telling them to swing harder.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

"ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS OF ANY LEVEL WHO WISH TO LEARN HAND TO HAND. PLEASE COME TO THE NEW TREE COURTYARD 1 IN THE ACADEMY GROUNDS A NEW SIGN HAS BEEN MADE SO THAT YOU CAN FIND IT. YOU WILL NOT NEED ANYTHING APPART FROM YOUR GOOD SELVES"
Li stood looking at the huge old tree, its bark was tinged a slight silver colour and areas of mid body height were tinged with blood. It seemed to give off a foreboding feeling being the only tree in the circular courtyard. A large fountain with 'DO NOT DRINK' on sat bubbling a few feet away with steps leading up to it. Next to that was a squirting drinking fountain with a sign 'DRINK HERE' on, turning she looked over the students, face grim.

“New or old this training is the most gruesome and bloody of the academy. It tests your will and stamina as well as your pain thresh hold. The life of a shinigami is tough and you will see friends hurt, even die. I assure you of one certainty, that is you will get hurt. The question is how much can you bare and continue fighting for your life before you pass out. Before you is a tree that has stood since Taichou's come and gone passed through the academy and shared their wisdom.”

She lay a hand on the tree her eyes closing at the memories of brutally beating herself to unconsciousness with teachers long forgoten.

“Now i would never make a student under me do something i have not done myself. When i trained here i was told 'do not stop beating yourself on the tree until you either break something or fall unconscious.' That is what i did... Those too are my orders to you all.”

Turning to the tree she slipped off her Teachers robe revealing her shinigami gi benieth. Holding her hand up Reiatsu gathered around it and taking up a strong stance she let out a war cry as she slammed her fist into the tree. The earth under her gave in denting down but the tree did not move, did not splinter or even shake. All that could be heard was the cracking sound of Li's hand. Quickly she smashed her other hand into the tree, another crack and another impact downward into the earth. Bursts of reiatsu pressure washed over the students but she made sure it was not enough to hurt them. Several more times she threw herself against the tree fists flailing against the steely bark.

Finally turning back, drenched in a shimmer of sweat she faced the students and raised her hands, sleaves slipping down revealing her arms. Blood ran from her knuckles and from cuts along his arms dripping onto the floor. Her eyes narrow and focused intense she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Clenching her fist again she dug his nails into her wounds, the blood flowing faster onto the floor. A few girls whimpered and some disapproving murmurs went around the students gathered. Face dead pan, Li opened her mouth and spoke, her words came across cold and without heart much unlike the normal her some students had previously experienced.

“If you don't like what you see then leave. I will hold no grudge against you, this is a brutal way to train your body and may not be what some of you were expecting. However the person you might be hitting might be wearing armour or have a shield, you must be ready to impact and break through anything. Unless you break a bone you are not to go to 4th but instead wash your wounds in that none drinking fountain and wrap them up with bandages i have left next to it. Now choose, stay or go.”

Li walked over to the fountain, back turned and washed her hands and arms. The water cycled and became clean immediately after she removed them. Picking up the roll of bandages she wrapped a few around her arms and hands and turned back to pick up her teachers robe. Many of the students had left. Few remained, that was her intention. An entire class would not all be able to fit around the tree and having to watch others beat themselves on the tree would deter them. Sliding her on she gestured to the tree, fresh blood running down the silvery bark.

“Oh yes, you can use a bit of Reiatsu if you wish however if you want to do the training properly i suggest you don't. I just wanted to hit it hard to demonstrate that the tree cannot be scratched or destroyed. Not even a Taichou seems able to do it, its one of the oldest trees in soul society. Although i believe there is a similar one in 11th, that isn't too surprising really.”

Smiling again she walked over to the side of the circular courtyard and sat down taking some papers out of her top and a human device called a pen she began her menial work,

“Its a test against yourselves so to speak... Begin when you are totally ready to commit your yourself. Use your hands, arms, elbows, knees, feet and legs when you hit it... try Kata if you know any but really just go at it.”

Biting the end of the pen she mumbled something about more equipment and went back to her writing.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

“ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS OF ANY LEVEL WHO WISH TO LEARN SPEED AND MOVEMENT. PLEASE COME TO RACE TRACK 2 IN THE ACADEMY GROUNDS. YOU WILL NOT NEED ANYTHING APPART FROM YOUR GOOD SELVES"
Sarah stood in the center area of the racetrack. She seemed to recall spending some time here as a student but not as much perhaps as she should have. The problem with being naturally fast is that you tend to concentrate on other things than the things you are already above average at until later you find that was a silly idea.
One foot gently rested atop a chest. By now students should have guessed chests equaled some catch to their training... they'd be right of course.

“Eh good to see you all. Welcome to the academy race course. If you look around it you will see it is split into sections. The first section is a straight sprint along the straightest part of the track on this side. As you round the first curve you will find there are large metal boards placed in a maze like fashion don't worry about getting lost along the curve no mater which way you wind around them you will come out the other side... unless you go in a circle but you can see how it goes. The object of these is to learn to weave around obstacles at a fast pace. In other words you need to tackle that area running the top speed you managed by the time you reached the end of the sprint. A hint would be to consider largest strides between them and side stepping and twisting your body.
You need to keep going fast and don't think other than to move around the boards. If you think you will worry, if you worry you will lose time, maybe even stop. After you come out of there you are into the straight on the other side of the track. All along there are hurdles slightly higher than the athletic sprinters of the human world use, you will need to use some Reiatsu to get over these. I'm not going to tell you how else to get over them in one go, I'm sure you are already getting ideas in your heads.
Now your into the last curve before you complete the track. Those strange those strange walls as you can see have no bottom. You need to roll under all fifteen of them, yes there are fifteen of them, its a big track. You may find yourselves quite dizzy when you complete the lap but hang on in there because i want you to do twenty laps... Easy i hear you say? Well heres the catch in this box are ankle weights and wrist weights.”

Opening the box with her foot she revealed the content and pulled one of the ankle weights out. Dropping it onto the floor it impacted the earth sending earth into the air and as it settled revealed that the weights had dented into it.

“Your not humans so you can easily adapt with practice to these weights. Also the wrist weights will help you, i will explain... You can use the weights to help you gain speed and momentum by moving your arms and legs and shifting the direction of your feet you can add more pull in one way than another increasing your velocity or allowing you to pull yourself around corners quickly... I think your getting my hints.”

“Take your weights strap them on, test them out in this grassy area and then hit the tracks. Good luck I'll be just over there.”

Walking across the track Sarah sat in one of the spectators seats to keep watch as he read some more reports.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

“ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS . ALL THOSE WISHING TO LEARN OBSTRUCTION KIDOU PLEASE COME TO THE INDOOR DUMMY TRAINING ROOM 3. THANK YOU”

The room was large and along all three walls apart from the one with the door were life like training dummies with arms and legs all intricately jointed together just like a person. A faint feeling of reiatsu could be felt from them but it was purely a very tiny throb from within the dummies.

Shin stood in the centre of the large room and waited for all the students to gather around him.

“Well its good to see you all i am guessing you are all interested in furthering your Kidou knowledge. That is good and it is nice to see you all trying your best. Today i will be showing you some Obstruction or binding techniques. It is use full to have a good knowledge of these if you plan on joining 6th or 2nd division.”

"Please watch my hand movements and body positioning as well as listen to the chants if there are any needed.”

“Number #1: Obstruction” The dummies arms lurched forward as white rope like shapes sprung from Shin's hand and wrapped about its wrists.

“A really simple Demon Art that doesn't require an incantation other than the spells name.”

Shin shrugged,

“As you can see it places the Reiatsu ropes around the target, and ties up their hands. There is a major down side to this and all binding spells unfortunately, this restraint and others won't hold long against a significant level of Spiritual ((1 post for low level spells higher ones will have special effects as you might read)) Pressure, and it needs to be activated from a close range. Normally if your opponent can match the amount of Reiatsu you put into the spell they can break it. Now next one.”

The Reiatsu inside the dummy seemed to momentarily increase and the binds around it became broken letting the arms fall free again.

The dummies hands and feet pulled together, only the pole connecting it to the floor held it up. Scraping marks could be seen forming in the wood of the dummy and the scraping of wood as it was pushed together.

“This spell is also simple and restrains the targets hands and feet with invisible thin-like threads that cut into the skin with pressure hindering movement. Again with enough Reiatsu it can be broken but this spell also partly paralysis the limbs of target for a short moment before they can fully recover. Now Binding arts can be used to restrain a prisoner but also you can trip up a running man or buy yourself a few moments to attack or to run away in a fight, preparing your next spell. Well you should all get to practicing these two spells.”

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

“ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS WHO ATTENDED the FRIST ZANPAKUTOU TUTORIAL. THE NEXT LESSON WILL COMMENCE SHORTLY IN DUMMY TRAINING ROOM 6”

As the students poured in Sai stood in the middle of sixteen in two layers of eight dummies and waited until everyone was inside the room.

“Welcome to your next lecture in Zanjutsu, today we will look at speed and movement in close multiple combat, as well as application of the technique in other ways. Please stay against the wall there by the door and observe sixteen way cutting.” Drawing a Bokken Sai brought it above his head and took the position they had been using to strike in the last lesson. “This position gives you a good centre of gravity and balance.
Bringing the Bokken downward in a blur he cracked the dummy in front of him on the head. Keeping his movement continuous he twisted bringing his Bokken diagonal upward on his other side as he turned his body ninety degrees slashing into one of the dummies diagonally to him and ending with his Bokken back above his head and covering his back before bringing it down into the dummy he faced. And twisting he brought it around again turning ninety degree's in a repeat and rinse fashion until he had hit all eight dummies around him directly around him. None of them moved as he had in fact just stopped his blade as it touched the dummy or gently scrapped it.
First stage is to get the fluid motion of eight strikes correctly. You can keep the blade close to your body covering behind your back and beside you as you move, it must be a fluid motion like a dance. Once you can do it slowly by heart get faster at the eight strikes and after you are at your peek cut the distance you turn to forty five degrees making it into sixteen strikes. The result is something like this."

Retaking up position he raised the Bokken slowly above his head and then in an explosion of air but no reiatsu his movements blurred and the Bokken looked as if it was in all sixteen positions at once. The movement was fluid sending all sixteen of the dummies flying at once across the room in pieces.

“I think you can see the use of the technique but most of all it will teach you balance and movement at high speeds, please find a space for yourself and begin whilst i clean up. You don't need dummies for a time yet.”

Sai went about clearing up the dummy parts and regretted hitting them so hard when he sat down to try and pop the joints back into place as the students began to test the technique some twisting an stumbling others trying to fast and over spinning. It was fairly amusing to watch but his face was intent on fixing the dummies.

((This zanjutsu shoudl take 6 days... might vary from what i told the last lot but as i have said i'm still balancing out these lessons and stuff so please excuse me ))

“ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS WHO WISH TO LEARN FURTHER DESTRUCTIVE ART KIDOU. PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR BASIC KIDOU BOOK WITH YOU TO KIDOU RANGE SIX. THANK YOU.”

Maya stood waiting the same as before the range had many targets on poles against a thick long wall. A hut behind them offered shade and a place to sit, Maya got straight to the point, today they had a lot to cover.

“Today I'm going to teach you several more spells including a more advanced version of red flame cannon called blue fire fall. First however a couple of easier ones to wet your appetites.”

Taking up position and facing the targets she thrust her hand forward at the target.

A blast of air shot across the distance smashing into the target and snapping it off the pole.

“Short and sweet no incantation needed. Put enough energy into it and focus it you can knock a hole in a wall but you would need to be well into your seated shinigami days before that kind of control. I suggest to start with place both hands in front of you place your feet apart in a strong position to take any force back. I'm certain you can all manage this.”

Turning back to the targets she side stepped to face a new one and held out a hand at it again.

“From the light above I summon thy power, to strike down my enemy in a blast of holy light, blasting spell the ninth, Shotgun!"

An orb of Energy built up in her hand, the ball then exploding still in the hand, energy thrusting forward and wide hitting three of the targets including the aimed at one leaving lots of holes speckled in them. Even the poles had holes in and a few snapped and fell over onto the floor.

Maya turned back,

“Shotgun is a Kidou very good for multiple combat. For example if a hollow calls for friends and you have to make a run for it this spell can easily force them to stop and shield themselves as you peg it or ready a new spell. Right next one is Blue Fire Fall, the chant is the same as red flame cannon but at the end call out Blue fire fall. Also this requires double the concentration and Reiatsu to cast as Red Flame Cannon. I will show you why,”

As she had talked two students again ran across putting up new targets in replacement to the old ones, turning back she began hand in the same position as red flame cannon he began.

"O Lord, mask of flesh and bone, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of man, truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws! Blue Fire Fall!!"

The large ball of Reiatsu gathered in her hand exploded in a blossom of blue a slight wave of Reiatsu rising up as a large bolt of crackling blue impacted the target and then exploded encompassing the two next too it.

“That was me holding back for you guys. Use your imaginations, higher than this spell in destruction arts it gets real messy and you will need to train in 13th with their books. Also again hold your wrist for this one you will need to do that for sure.”

“Right well I'm sure your all itching to have a go so please do, I'll be inside the hut.”

((please note, you may attend this class, Only if you have atleast 70 zanjutsu, And have attended the basic zanjutsu class. if you already have an asuachi, you can still attend the class))

“to all students who are interested in zanjutsu ((70 zanjutsu or higher)) theres a special class in the zanjutsu CourtYard 1, starting in 10 minutes.”

miagi sensei gave the young receptionist a warm smile, and a wink, before making his way to the courtyard.

he entered the courtyard 15 minutes later, late of course. the sound of his walking stick marking his arrival before he had even come into site.

"hoo hoo what a turnout" he happily giggled as he looked around at all the young faces.

"well as you've no doubt heard, we are here today to study in the form of zanjutsu."

walking into the center of the courtyard, he used the stick to remove the cloth cover over a pile of asauchi.

"all of those here today may take one, love it. cherish it. and for cryin out loud, take care of it. this weapon, it is a part of you now. Now before we begin, i am going to show you all how to properly care for your blades."

picking one up, he moved to one of the many stations, he had already set up. there was a towel lain out, and a large sharpening stone with oil and water bowls next to them. next, he held up the hilt. without words, he demonstrated how to remove the hilt. and set the pieces seperately on the towel. then, getting a handful of water, and dropping it to the pre oiled stone, he neatly scraped the blades edge along the stone.

"you want to make sure you get the right angle for this, and every stroke is the same. this will keep the blade evenly sharp, straight."

when he was done, he used the free end of the towel to wipe the blade clean. then he set the blade on that same end of the towel. next he picked up each piece of the hilt, and gave them all a good polishing, and cleaning with the towel, before putting it all back together.

"now that we know how to properly care for our blade, we can begin to learn how to wield one correctly. If you'll notice, they feel distinctly different then a bokken, one of the major differences being the weight. another being the grip of the hilt. this class is to teach you to wield the blades properly, so we are going to do this the best way we can. im sure you all attendended master bariks zanjutsu lesson? well, he has it down to a tee, and we are going to do it the same way."

Gripping it he held his thumb up the edge of the handle so that it was just below the guard and his index finger loose. The other fingers gripped the handle as you might expect. Bringing it around he put his other hand on the bottom, thumb straight up just below the other hand and the fingers the same way.

Bringing it up over his head he slid his right leg forward quickly his foot not leaving the floor just moving over the top of it. His right leg was now slightly apart from his left so that he had a strong base, legs slightly bent and back foot at ninety degree's. He then brought the asauchi straight downward pulling the base of the handle in to his left side next to his belt. As it moved he slid forward right foot still leading but leaning into the attack and then brought the asauchi up around his body in an arc as he himself turned, twisting around his feet never leaving the floor but skimming just over the top like before. The asauchi was now held once more above his head and in case anyone didn't see it all the first time he repeated.

" now i want you all to run through your forms 100 times before leaving here today. and make sure you use these blades wisely. they are weapons for destroying, and as such, it would be well advised that when sparring against fellow students, you either, A: use the blunt side of the blade, or the sheath. or B; stick to the bokken. you are here to learn to become great shinigami, and help the passing of souls. your not here to kill each other."

with that, miagi sensei bowed to the students, expecting the same response, he waited until all were bowed before he rose back up. then with the familiar clicking of his walking stick to the floor, he made his way to the nearest seat, to watch the students progress.

Back to top Go down
VolgSKG
Admin
VolgSKG

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu120
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Academy P.A System - Announcements   Academy P.A System - Announcements EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:01 am

((ok ladies and gents NOT on the special training, you know what time it is, time for the monday classes))

Back to top Go down
VolgSKG
Admin
VolgSKG

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu120
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Academy P.A System - Announcements   Academy P.A System - Announcements EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:40 pm

“Ah over did it again.”

Shin shrugged,

Maya turned back,

Back to top Go down
VolgSKG
Admin
VolgSKG

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu120
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Academy P.A System - Announcements   Academy P.A System - Announcements EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:03 pm

All throughout the Shinigami Academy, loud Speakers blared to life.

"ATTENTION ALL SENIOR ACADEMY STUDENTS. PLEASE REPORT TO THE ACADEMY COURTYARD FOR A SPECIAL LECTURE AND PRESENTATION FROM THE 12TH DIVISION. ATTENDANCE IS NOT MANDATORY, HOWEVER IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED."

With that, the sound from the speakers died.
Back to top Go down
VolgSKG
Admin
VolgSKG

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu120
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

PostSubject: Re: Academy P.A System - Announcements   Academy P.A System - Announcements EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:08 pm

"Attention, all senior students who attended the lecture with the 12th division, please make your way to the Graduation chambers."

The sound sputtering as the all to familiar disembodied voice of the Academy announcer floated through the loud speakers.

"They are required to bring asauchi and nothing else." And with a click the speakers died once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy P.A System - Announcements   Academy P.A System - Announcements Empty

Back to top Go down

Academy P.A System - Announcements
Page 1 of 1