Welcome to the Soul Society! An RP based in a Bleach Alternative Universe, this time around is a little different. For the time being, you, the writer, will be playing as a Shinigami Academy Cadet! With the site still new in its opening, we welcome you!
Welcome to the Soul Society! An RP based in a Bleach Alternative Universe, this time around is a little different. For the time being, you, the writer, will be playing as a Shinigami Academy Cadet! With the site still new in its opening, we welcome you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome one and all. The site is now open for Role Play. Don't be shy about joining and having some fun. The more the merrier. We promise a more relaxed and at the same time fun environment!
Hello to all the Guests currently browsing. I challenge you all to pop by and say Hello. I'm sure you won't regret it.
SS Affiliates
Our Button: Noble Famliy S-Society%20Button_zpsx5yyzcmq SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP // Noble Famliy 9j4miqhBleach Platinum Hearts
The Navigator
Photobucket

Latest topics
»  The Briar Patch
Noble Famliy EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 8:50 pm by Vigilante

» Main Division Grounds
Noble Famliy EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:41 am by Janza

» THE SEVEN ; POKEMON + DROP {JCINK}
Noble Famliy EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:27 am by Guest

» Rokubantai Communications Center (6th Squad)
Noble Famliy EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:07 pm by Vigilante

» Rokubantai Gates and Courtyard (6th Squad)
Noble Famliy EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:21 am by Ryuki

» Nibantai Entrance and Front Grounds
Noble Famliy EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 9:55 am by Janza

» Sengoku Climax
Noble Famliy EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:46 pm by Guest

» Academy Courtyard
Noble Famliy EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:55 pm by Vigilante

» World of Ninja
Noble Famliy EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:21 am by Guest

Noble Famliy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crow Young
Academy Student
Academy Student
Crow Young

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu70
HakudaHakuda60
HohouHohou53
KidouKidou54

Noble Famliy Empty
PostSubject: Noble Famliy   Noble Famliy EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:06 pm

The Noble Houses of Soul Society have an unclear role in the culture, social and governmental aspects of that dimensions existence. The Four Noble Families carry the most weight and appear to have some influence over the governmental institutions (i.e. Central 46 Chambers) and even institutions outside of the government (i.e. Shin'ō Academy). The military (i.e. Gotei 13, Kidō Corps & Onmitsukidō) have no authority to act against a noble family without evidence that their actions are treasonous to Soul Society.

Arc Famliy:  One of the four major noble family. The Arc  carry out the task of being Bakudo masters as wel studye the art of disabling a target pressure points. This clan carried a unique techniques which purposely aim for pressure points to.disable a target. This clan lack killing intent but when force they can and will kill.

Goal: With admin approval I would like Ryu or  one of his clan to be one of many judges as in C46.
Along with the task of carrying out his daily clan activities.

I think every Noble house should have a task and something they don to bring to the table.
Back to top Go down

Noble Famliy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Famliy   Noble Famliy EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:59 pm

I think that's something you'd have to achieve IC.
This site isn't exactly about being born with a silver spoon.
If you want a title you'll have to earn it. Even previous members
who had captain class characters are grinding from bottom up.

However I can agree to each noble family having a role that they play in gotei 13.
Back to top Go down
Vigilante
Academy Student
Academy Student
Vigilante

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu90
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou50
KidouKidou60

Noble Famliy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Famliy   Noble Famliy EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:55 pm

Let's wait til after graduation to flesh this out. Pm me with ideas
Back to top Go down
VolgSKG
Admin
VolgSKG

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu120
HakudaHakuda50
HohouHohou70
KidouKidou50

Noble Famliy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Famliy   Noble Famliy EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:39 pm

He can voice his ideas here, this is why we have a discussion section.

first off, the central 46 is compromised of forty active members and six judges whose identity remain unknown, these people come from all classes reaching from the great noble families to the poorest of the poor.

Secondly, i made it clear when you opted for a great noble background that you and others who opted for such a background, would give up a great deal of control of what goes on with said family for this very reason. So in all likelihood, central 46 would include having a member from a prominent family like yours but the GM's will decide how things go forward in regards to Central 46's activities and powers. essentially it is a way for the GM's to make immediate changes within the world for the RP, not a place for actual role playing as a character.

PC's
Back to top Go down
https://thesoulsocietyfm.rpg-board.net
Crow Young
Academy Student
Academy Student
Crow Young

Character sheet
Zankensoki:
ZankensokiPointsPoints
ZanjutsuZanjutsu70
HakudaHakuda60
HohouHohou53
KidouKidou54

Noble Famliy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Famliy   Noble Famliy EmptyFri May 22, 2015 6:34 am

I do agree with such rules. As of now there really nothing to do lol. But I think all Nobles famliy should post there famliy names ,task, and etc. This way we can keep up with the noble famliy.

Also  I think after graduation each noble should take over there clan. Possibly we could hold a event for the pb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noble Famliy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noble Famliy   Noble Famliy Empty

Back to top Go down

Noble Famliy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: RP Discussion-
Jump to: